023

James pov

As we were walking to the library it started raining again. I laughed, well this was just our luck. The library wasn't too far away and when we got there, an old lady that was sat at the front desk greeted us. Emma smiled at her and went past her. The library was about 4 floors. Emma directly went over to the stairs and dragged me with her to the third floor. She took off my jacket and threw it to on if the couches that stood underneath the large windows.
Her white shirt was still see through, her black bra clearly showing. I swallowed, trying to keep my eyes everywhere but there.

Emma walked through the halls between the bookshelf's. Her fingers brushing over the books.
I watched her from where I stood. She stopped smiling, taking a book out of the shelf.

"James! Look what I found." She said holding up a book.

"Little Women." I said.

"Yup. I love that book." She smiled.

"I know."

She sat down on the couch and opened the book. But she didn't start on the first page, she looked for a page in particular.

I laid down on the couch next to the one she was sitting on. I rolled onto my stomach, holding my head up with my hands. I was staring at her, watching her as her eyes ran over the pages, looking like she was in a completely different world.

-
Emma's pov

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him.

"Like what?" James asked, I caught him off guard.

"Like this, wait." I laid down the exact same way he's laying, holding my head up with my hands the way he does and looking at him the way he did at me.

"I'm not looking like that." James said.

"Yes you are!"

We were just centimeters apart from eachother, our noses close to touching, if I would lean forward just a bit.
James grinned and got up. He grabbed my waist and picked me up from the couch.
I took a hold on his neck and looked at him. His hands traveled from my waist up to my back.
I just hugged him, a long, close hug.

-
James pov

I wanted to kiss her. The way she looked at me mad wit hard for me not to. When she hugged me, I wrapped my arms around her body, holding her closed to me. After a while of silence I let go of her.

"So, what should we do now? Stay here or go somewhere else? It won't stop raining very soon and there are definitely some cool places to visit when it's dark outside." Emma said.

As we looked out of the window, the sun just went down and it was getting dark outside.

"Yeah, let's go somewhere else." I said.

Emma grabbed the book and brought it back to where she got it. She slipped my Jacket on and then grabbed my hand. As we passed the old lady downstairs she smiled at her again, before we left.

We walked around, looking for some places we could go. Emma stopped infront of a building.

"There's a lounge on the roof of the building." She said looking up.

"Do you think they will let us just go up there?" I asked.

"No, of course not, we got to get up there without anyone noticing." She grinned letting go of my hand and going inside the building.
I followed her. Inside there was a lobby, like in most of those buildings here. Emma went straight into the direction of the Elevator. The woman at the front desk looked a little confused but didn't say anything.

"Have you been here before?" I asked her as we were inside of the elevator going up to the highest floor.

"No, never, why?" She asked.

"Because it seems like you know where everything here is." I said.

"You gotta act like you know what you're doing. If I would've looked as lost as you did when we walked in here, they would've get suspicious. It's not like they want random strangers to walk in here to get onto the roof." She said.

-
Emma's pov

James nodded at my response, waiting until we got to the top floor.
As the door opened, we got out and I looked around. There was a door on each end of the hallway. One leads to the roof and one to the staircase. I chose the door with window to go and look. I turned the door knob, realizing that the door isn't locked.
I turned to look at James who looked at me a little confused. I pushed the door open and he grinned.

"Let's go then." James said grabbing my hand.

We walked onto the roof, where some couches were standing. There was a fence, so that you couldn't fall off the roof and on the fence, there were some fairy lights secured, to light up the roof.

"Wow." I said.

I sat down on the side, looking down to the streets. It was still raining but I didn't care anymore. I was already wet to the bone.
James sat down next to me, throwing his arm around my shoulders again.

"Remus and Sirius huh." James said making me laugh.

"They're made for eachother, literally." I said.

"Yeah, you're right."

"The way they were crushing on eachother even before they told any of us. And when they started hanging out more on their own, it was kinda obvious that there was something going on." I said.

"You have no idea, how deeply in love Sirius is with Remus. Everytime you and Moony went to the library, Sirius practically made Peters and Is ears bleed." James said.

"Yeah, I know what you mean, he even did that everytime when he wanted to come and wake me up. But honestly, there are no people that I know that match better. I mean, there so different that they're almost the same again, do you know what I mean?"

"Yeah." James nodded.

We looked at eachother and I could feel the goosebumps it gave me. I felt myself leaning in, while my eyes wandered down to his lips. James hand went up to my cheeks, making it tingle.
We were about to kiss no doubt but we got interrupted.

"There you are!" Sirius shouted making me jump a little and James's hand drop down from my cheek.

"What are you doing here?" I asked surprised.

"We saw you walking in here but didn't know where you went and after a discussion with the lady at the front desk she eventually let us go through and then we just had to figure out where you went." Sirius said sitting down between us.

"So what were you guys up to? And why were you sitting in the rain?" Sirius asked throwing his arms around me and James.

I sighed and got up walking over to Remus.

"Are you Okey?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Can we head home, I'll tell you later." I said.

"Of course. Sirius, we're heading home, come on, let's go down again." Remus said.

Remus hugged me and started walking with me toward the door leading inside again. I turned to look at James again who just smiled at me like we didn't were about to kiss and have "a moment" like Remus always called it.