027

Emma's pov

"What is going on here?" I heard someone say and I lifted up my head from laying on James' chest.

"What?" James asked. 

"Emma is wearing your shirt and nothing else and you are just wearing your pants? What happened while we went on a walk?" Sirius asked.

"A walk? You guys made a fucking hike or something, you've been gone for more than three hours!" I said making them look at their watches.

"Oops. Well you didn't answer our question." Remus said looking at us again.

"We made a fire and had a little picnic and when the sun was down, we went into the water again and since I just had my dress, James gave me his shirt while we got our again so that I could put on something dry, because I was freezing." I explained making them look at us with looks that were hard to figure out.

"That's it?" Sirius asked.

"Yes that's it? What else should've happened? We're just friends for merlins sake." James said slightly pissed off by them, asking us the same questions everytime we did something together.

I know this time we kissed and we didn't tell them, but it's our thing and if we wanted to tell them, we would've done it.
And I know that James said that so they would stop asking, but it still hurt a bit.

"Alright if you say so." Sirius shrugged sitting down in the sand on the other side of the fire.

They whispered somethings which just made me shake my head and roll my eyes at them.
I looked up at James who was already staring at me.

"Stop looking at me like that." I said and he grinned.

"Like what?" He asked.

"Like the way you do."

James rolled to the side, making me fall off of his chest. He was towering over me, his arms on the side of my face. He looked into my eyes, making me smile. I grabbed his face, pulling him down to my face. Our foreheads were touching and we were breathing the same air.

"We're going back to the house." Remus said making James look over to them.

"Okey, we're gonna stay here for a bit longer." James said.

As Remus and Sirius walked back to the house, James looked at me again.
He leaned in, slowly. My eyes travelled down to his lips. And then he kissed me, again, and I was all his, again.
As he pulled away and his eyes met mine, I thought my heart was going to him out of my chest. James laid his head down on my stomach, drawing circles on my thigh with his fingers. I played with his hair, twirling around my fingers.

"Should we get back to the house again?" James asked after some minutes of silence.

"Sure."

We grabbed our stuff and James put water and sand onto the fire to turn it off.
He put all of the stuff he was carrying in one arm, so he could hold my hand with the other hand.
As we got into the house again, it was silent, at least that's what we thought. There were some muffled noises before we heard a quiet moan. I closed my mouth pressing my lips together to keep me from laughing, they really don't learn from their mistakes.
James and I made our way to our room, James left and put a silencing charm on their room from the outside.

"They really don't listen to us, so they?" James said as he came back into the room.

"I don't think so." I said.

I sat down on the bed, looking at my packed trunk.

"I can't believe we're going back to School again, tomorrow." I said.

"Yeah, I really don't wanna leave." James added and I nodded.

"Well, we can't change anything about it." I said laying down on the bed.

"Will you at least sleep in our dorm the first days?" James asked.

"Sure." I smiled.

"Good."

He took off his pants, wearing only his boxers and laying down next to me.

"Good Night Em." James said.

"Good Night Jamie." I said quietly.

***

The next morning, we all woke up around nine. We got ready and finished packing our trunks. We had to be at the platform at twelve.

I put on a white blouse and put a red pullover on top of it. I put on a black skirt and my high knee socks which were also red. For shoes I picked my black boots. I put on some light make up, mascara and eyeliner only.
I grabbed my stuff and carried it downstairs where only Remus was already sitting, reading a book.

"So, how was last night?" I asked him.

"The walk was good, yeah." He said.

"Oh I'm talking about something different." I grinned.

Remus eyes widened.

"Anyways, how your evening, huh? Anything you want to tell me?" Remus asked.

"Nope, nothing." I shrugged.

"Really? You looked really close yesterday, you know more than usual." Remus grinned.

"Remus, we're friends, nothing more." I said.

"Friends don't look at friends that way." Remus said.

"Yeah, I know, I know."

I turned to look at the stairs, we're finally first Sirius and then James came down.

"You ready to leave?" Sirius asked.

We all took a hold on eachother and grabbed our trunks. Sirius brought us to the train, in just a second. We landed softly, kind of. I fell onto my trunk, but not that it hurt.
We put our trunks away and then headed to look for a compartment or Pete.
After some minutes of looking if saw Peter, sitting in a compartment, his legs on top of the other seats, him having a book in his hands.

"PETE." I said loudly, making him look at me.

He jumped up and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he slightly picked me up. As we broke apart, I grabbed his face with my hands to look at him.

"Look at you! You definitely got taller! And your hair, I love it!" I said.

"Thank you." He smiled.

I sat down and let the others greet him. As we were all sat and the train left the platform. We started telling Peter about our summer and he told us absolut his. I was sat in between James and Peter. I was leaning against James and he had his arm wrapped around me.
I watched Peter while he was talking, he seemed so happy and that made me happy. He told us about Emily a little while, before he then told us that he couldn't come to France with us because he went to America to see where Emily lived.

As Sirius and Remus started telling Leter about our summer again, I closed my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep, while thinking of him, the boy, in whose arms I was in.