002

As we got to Hogsmeade, we first went to the three Broomsticks, to chill a bit and get a butterbeer. We talked about the Party/Dance the teachers organized. It'll be tomorrow, no one of us has a date for it, so we decided we would all go as friends.
Just as we went to leave and head to the shop we wanted to go to, Lily and her friends came in. James stopped for some seconds, Lily smiled at him and he smiled back. He looked at us, Sirius shook his head 'yes'.

"Just go, I'll be with you in some minutes." He said.

I turned to leave, sure. I hoped that at least today he wouldn't try to ask her out, but I still don't know why I thought that, he's head over heels for her, like I'm for him.

"Em, wait." Peter shouted, I didn't even realize that I was gone that fast. "Wait."

"Sorry." I said as I turned to face him.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, can I just get a hug?"

"Sure." He smiled giving me a long hug.

Peter isn't someone who still asks questions when you can see that someone isn't feeling well, he just tries to help you get better, as much as he can.

"Let's go look for you dress, shall we? Remus and Sirius will wait for James, so that could take a while, but we don't need them." He said and I nodded.

We walked to a shop, that was a two minute walk from the Three Broomsticks. As we got inside there were loads of dresses and suits. I just wanted to look for a simple party dress, but being there with Peter made everything take much longer. He picked out some dresses, about four. I picked about two.

"Will you try these on too?" He asked me holding us the dresses he picked out.

"Yeah, I'll try this one, but not these, they're ugly." I said taking the mint green dress he was holding.

"I know, I just wanted you to try them on so I could laugh at you." He shrugged.

"Why don't you try them on?" I grinned.

"Oh, I will."

We tried on all the dresses and I gotta say, some of them were better looking on Peter then on me.
At the end we picked the mint green dress Peter chose for me. It ended a bit over my knees and had a beautiful back cut out.
As we paid for it, the rest of our group came inside the shop.

"We're here." Sirius smiled.

"We're already done." Peter said. "Where's James?"

"He should be here any second." Remus turned around to look outside.

"Then you can wait for him, I'm going back to the castle, I'm freezing and tired." I said grabbing the bag with my dress in it and Peters arm.

"Are you okey?" Sirius asked.

"Couldn't be better." I lied, before walking out of the shop, making my way back to the castle with Peter.

***

Later at Dinner, we were all sat on our Table, eating in silence. As Marlene sat down next to me, she smiled.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"I have a date, with Mary." She whispered.

"Oh my, I'm so happy for you!" I said giving her a quick side hug.

"Thank you. I'm really happy too." Marlene looked over at Mary who smiled at us before turning back to her conversation.

"I heard Lily and James had a intense conversation today, what was it about?" I asked Marlene.

"She explained to him, why she always rejected him and told him that it doesn't matter how often he was going to ask her, she will never go out with him, he's just a friend." Marlene explained.

"What?" I asked again.

"Yeah, that's what she said." Marlene said taking another bite of her food.

"Wow, that was straight forward." I was surprised actually.

"I know, how come you didn't know?"

"I don't really listen anymore when James talks about her." I said and Marlene nodded.

"Anyways, what are you wearing tomorrow?" She asked me.

"A mint green dress, bought it today, Peter picked it out. You?"

"A dark red Suit." Marlene grinned.

"Holy, you're gonna look bomb."

"I know."

We talked until dinner was over and it was time for us to go to our Common Room.
I went and grabbed my book from my dorm before sitting down next to the fire in the common room.
Remus sat down next to me looking at my book.

"How do you like it?" He asked.

"What?"

"The book." He added.

"Oh, it's okey, I guess. I've read better books." I said.

"That's literally what I thought when I read it." He said.

"Right, at some points it doesn't even makes sense to me. But I wanna know the ending, so I'm still reading it." I explained.

"He dies, she marries someone else." Remus said.

"Kind of predictable, honestly."

"I know right!"

"What are you talking about?" Sirius asks.

"The book." I answer, holding up the book I was holding in my hands.

"That one? Oh lord." Sirius sighs.

I laugh at him. He doesn't even touch a book if it isn't really important.

James and Peter sit down on the couch next to Sirius.

"What's up with you?" I ask.

"Nothing."

"James is heartbroken." Peter said.

"Pete!" James shrieked.

"What, it's not like you can't see it." Peter said.

"Also predictable." I say to myself.

"James, you knew that day would come. She's been rejecting you for years! There are so many girls and boys at this school that would love to be with you and go out with you." I say while getting up.

"But I want her!" He cries out.

"Don't be a baby James, I want so many things too, and I will never get them. You will learn to live with it."

He looks at me in disbelief.

"Believe me, it'll be better one day." I smile at him.

"Fine."

"It's late, I should head to bed. I'll see you tomorrow at breakfast, do me a favor and wake me up before breakfast tomorrow and not after." I look at them.

"I will wake you." Remus smiles.

"Great, Good Night."