CHAPTER 6: Cookies

Alfresca's POV:

"Alfresca!"

"Alfresca! Wake up!"

Groaning, I buried my face in my pillow hoping to block out the noise.

"For God's sake, open the door!"

Who the hell is disturbing my sleep?

"Do you wanna get yourself killed?!"

Killed? What did I do?

And why will anyone kill me?

No.

Wait a damn minute.

Shit!

I sprang up and got down from the bed and running to the door opened it. Arthur stood on the other side with a horrified expression on his face.

"Have you seen the time?" He shouted I looked over my shoulder to see the wall clock.

9 AM.

Fucking hell!

"Shit!" I muttered.

"You were supposed to give Mr Searlus his breakfast at eight! And he had to leave for work at 8:30!"

I face palmed myself. "I'm so screwed!"

He sighed. "I could have given him breakfast on your behalf but I don't have access to his personal area and Geordi was not available either."

"He could have come downstairs and have breakfast..." I said sheepishly.

"Yes. But he was pissed off when he came downstairs and asked me about you and when I said you were still sleeping, he left angrily." He explained. "I had gone out to buy some groceries or else I would have woken you up."

"Now what do I do?"

"I don't know...he will come back in the evening. Try apologising to him. But I'm not sure if it will work."

"It's just...I started with my periods last night and I tend to sleep a lot more during these days..." I mumbled.

He placed a hand over my shoulder. "Maybe he will understand..."

I nodded. "I hope so..."

.
.
.

Arthur told me to go and clean his bedroom while he is away. I agreed and went upstairs and pressed my thumb against the scanner and the door opened and I went inside to his room.

There wasn't much to clean since it was so tidy except his bed, so I made his bed and dusted the small nightstand beside it and other such things

Coming out of his room, I decided to clean his office too but I when I tried opening it, it was locked so I checked the other doors that were there. One lead to a small home theatre. The other was a playroom. No. A normal playroom. Not the Christian Grey one you are thinking. And one lead to a gym.