CHAPTER 20: Pleasure

Mature content ahead...

I never thought that I would be writing a mature content but here I am, thanks to pavni_sharma who kept pestering me to write mature contents in my story.
God. If my family sees this, I am so dead.

Anyway, this is the first time I wrote something like this so...it won't be that good but I tried my best.

And all those comments in Hindi in the previous chapters, they are so funny 😂💕. Ye chota sa, masoom sa dil mere comments padhke iddam baag baag ho gaya. Keep commenting guys! 💜💜💜

Enjoy!

Alfresca's POV:

As Geordi told me, Ruslan didn't come home until quite late the next evening. I was coming out of my room when I saw him enter, wearing a grey color, semi t shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans and he didn't look happy. His eyes cold and focused ahead.

Geordi emerged from the kitchen and when he saw me trying to approach Ruslan, he gestured me to wait. And instead approached Ruslan himself and they both climbed the stairs and went upstairs. I sighed and resumed my work instead.

Geordi came into the kitchen after around fifteen minutes and called for me.

I reached him. "Yes?"

He sighed and said in a low voice. "Go, see him. I talked some sense into him."

"What do you mean you talked some sense into him?" I folded my arms across my chest.

"Told him that he should trust you and Arthur's just your friend."

"And how did he react?"

He smiled sheepishly. "He told me to fuck off so here I am." And I couldn't help but chuckle loudly at that making him chuckle too.

As our laughter subsided, he patted by back. "Go. He's in his office."

Smiling, I nodded and walked upstairs and pressed my finger against the scanner and the door opened with a beep.

Okay. I can do this. He's not someone I should be afraid of.

He's definitely the person you should be scared of. My conscience reminded and as usual I told it to fuck off.

All it does is bring me down. Asshole.

I took a deep breath and walked forwards to his office and knocked on it but got no reply. I again knocked and again got no reply. Did he fell asleep or what?

"Looking for me, love?" I heard a deep, husky voice whisper in my ear from behind.

I was about to scream but he covered my mouth with his palm in time. His lips brushed against my ear. "Shh... it's me..."

Slowly my breathing calmed down and he removed his palm from my mouth. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pressing his front into my back and burying his nose in the crook of my neck and inhaling deeply.

"Ruslan..." I finally spoke. "I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, love." He whispered against my neck. "I understand. You don't need to apologise."

"You s-sure?"

He kissed my neck lingeringly. "Hmm...very..." He continued placing kisses over my neck making me close my eyes.