CHAPTER 24: Bring Down The Searlus Mafia

A Year Back...

Third Person's POV:

The clicking of heels and another set of footsteps walking into the training room caught the girl's attention as her head snapped away from her trainer towards the two people.

"Mom. Dad." She acknowledged her parent's presence with a smile and handed the gun in her hand to the trainer.

Her dad removed his hand from his pocket and stepped closer to her. He was in his fifties but she always wondered how he managed to still look so young. He had an aura of dominance making everyone fear him.

"Zoriana." He smiled. "How's the training going?"

She glanced at her mother who stood there with a small smile on her face, her hands folded across her chest. She again was in her fifties but she didn't look like it. She always kept herself pampered.

"It's going good. I'm almost done with my training." She answered, feeling proud of herself.

Her father patted her cheek. "That's my daughter. If only your brother listened to me."

Her smile fell from her face on the mention of her brother. "Don't worry, dad. I assure you, I am going to bring Easton back."

"Of course, you will." Her mother spoke for the first time walking towards her. "I have faith in you. You are a Jennings, you have more potential in you than you know. And I know you will find Easton and bring him back."

"Thank you, mom." She muttered.

"Remember, we only have one goal..." Her father said.

"To find Easton and bring him back and all the while bring down the Searlus Mafia." She completed the sentence for him.

"Yes. Find Easton and bring that Searlus Mafia down. Those guys kill innocent people, lie, bluff and what not. We are going to bring them down."

"Hmm...and what was their leaders name again?" She asked.

Her mother reminded. "Ruslan Searlus. We are ninety eight percent sure he is the one who kidnapped Easton. And now we are gonna bring him back."

Zoriana nodded in agreement and sighed remembering her training which mainly consisted of learning how to fight and shoot. "Do I really have to hurt people? I don't wanna cause any harm to anyone."

Mr Jennings glanced over to his wife and sighed, placing his arm around Zoriana's shoulder. "You have a pure heart, Zoriana. And people like Ruslan Searlus show no mercy to anyone especially people like you, who has such a pure soul."

He added. "We are the good guys. And we are going to bring down the bad ones. Understood?"

She nodded promptly. "Yes, dad."

"And..." Mrs Jennings said, bringing their attention to her. "You won't be alone. There will be people to help you. And...you are going to have Wilson too."

Mrs Jennings called our loudly. "Wilson!" And the man walked in making Zoriana's face lit up with happiness and she ran upto him and engulfed him in a tight hug.

"Hey, sis." He greeted hugging her back. "How are you?"

She pulled back and looked into his green eyes. "I'm good! I'm so happy that you will be there."

"Of course, sis. Couldn't leave you alone." He ruffled her hair.

She turned to her mother. "So, no one will know that he is..."

Her mother nodded, cutting her off. "No one is going to know that you both are cousins. He will go by a different name there. You both will have to act like strangers."