CHAPTER 22: You Drive Me Crazy

Alfresca's POV:

It was a bright Thursday morning when again Ruslan didn't go to work cause he was on his holiday. Not that I was complaining, I was getting to spend the whole day with him.

Thankfully, today he didn't attempt to make me breakfast. I chuckled remembering how cute he looked wearing an apron and covered in flour and batter.

A familiar hand wrapped around my waist from behind. And the voice I love so much, whispered in my ear. "Thinking about me, love?"

I realised I was gazing out of the window in the kitchen, staring at nothing in particular.

"Nope." I decided to tease him as I tilted my head upwards to look at him. "I was thinking about Tom Hiddleston."

His brows knitted together in confusion. "Who?"

I gasped. "You don't know who Tom Hiddleston is?"

"Um...no...who is he again?"

I gently shoved him away and turned around with an angry pout on my lips. "I can't believe you don't know him! How can you not know him?"

He had a perplexed expression on his face. "What does he do? I mean what is he?"

"He's an actor!"

"Oh...I don't watch movies...so I don't know him..." He said nonchalantly.

"But you have a home theatre upstairs."

"Yeah, I do. But...this house belonged to mom and dad initially...and mom liked movies so it was for her." He explained.

"Oh..." I muttered. "Anyway. But you never even heard of him?"

"No." He stated.

"And you never heard of Marvel Studios?"

"Um...I...yes...I have heard of it but I never seen any of those movies..."

"Okay...though Tom Hiddleston has worked for other movies too but his role for a character named Loki in those movies is the best!" I explained to him excitedly and he didn't look interested at all.

"Why do you like him so much?"

"Because he is so, so, so, handsome, hot, smart, sexy, intelligent and cute and--"

"Okay. Okay." He cut me off with a hint of anger in his tone. "I understood."

"No." I whined. "I'm not done yet."

He wrapped his arm around me shoulder and started walking towards the stairs with me beside him. "I'm not interested in listening you talk about him."

How dare he?!

We were near the stairs and I shoved him away angrily. "That's so rude of you! How how dare you to talk like that about the love of my life?"

He deadpanned. "Your what?"

Huffing, I folded my arms. "The love of my life, Tom Hiddleston. Who else?"

He scoffed. "The love of your life?" He pulled out his phone and I saw him typing on it. And he held the phone infront of me. It was Tom Hiddleston's picture he took out from the Google. "He? This old man is the love of your life?" And he started laughing.

I gritted my teeth and stomped past him and walked upstairs as he called me back but I ignored him and entered his personal area but he was quick to climb the stairs catch up with me.

I was about to enter his bedroom when he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me back into his chest burying his head in my neck.

"Hey..." He whispered softly.