EPILOGUE

THREE YEARS LATER...

Alfresca's POV:

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!"

"What is it, Hendrix?" I asked, drying my hand with the kitchen towel after washing the dishes.

"Dad's not home..." He mumbled gloomily. His honey coloured eyes looking sad.

I crouched down to his level and ruffled his hair. He got Ruslan's every feature. "He will be back soon. Don't worry."

He pouted sadly. "He never spends time with me."

That made me frown. "Really? And who cancelled their important meeting yesterday to spend time with you just because you were crying?"

He smiled sheepishly. "Dad did..."

I pressed a kiss to his forehead. "He's coming home early today, he will be back soon. He loves you, you know that, right?"

He nodded and kissed my cheek. "I love you both too."

I smiled softly and he ran off to his room to play with his toys and I continued preparing the lunch.

Ruslan left his previous mansion. He said he grew up there and had lots of bad memories growing up, so, he didn't want his son to grow up there too.

He bought another mansion instead, same in size even though I argued that we don't need such a huge house but he didn't listen to me.

I resumed stirring the curry when a pair of familiar arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

"Thinking about me, love?" Ruslan whispered huskily in my ears making me smile.

I took a step back from the stove and turned around and he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.

"No, my dear husband." I replied to his question. "I was thinking about To--"

He cut me off by pressing his lips against mine for a few seconds. "Don't you dare say Tom Hiddleston or you will have to face deadly consequences."

I chuckled as he rested his forehead on mine. "And by deadly consequences you mean?" I drawled playfully, fiddling with his tie.

He smirked leaning closer, the tip of our noses brushing. "Like...I will bend you over this kitchen counter and have you scream my name until you forget about him." His spoke in a low, husky voice.

I bit my lips. "We have a two and a half year old son in the house too."

"Then I will do the same thing but in our bedroom." His pupils dilated. He leaned closer to capture my lips when we heard small footsteps running towards the kitchen.

Ruslan removed his hand from my waist and took a step back as Hendrix came running in. "Daddy's home! Daddy's home!"

With a wide smile on his face, Ruslan picked him up in his arms and kissed his forehead. "Yes, I am home." Giggling, Hendrix placed his head on his shoulder.

"You both make me feel satisfied with my life." Ruslan said softly, brushing a strand of stray hair off my face. He pulled me closer, wrapping his arm around my waist and I rested my head on his bicep.

"I feel satisfied too, Ruslan." I whispered back and he smiled down at me.

The doorbell rang and Ruslan pulled away to open the front door with Hendrix still in his arm.

They both left the kitchen and a moment later, I heard Hendrix exclaim. "Uncle Easton is here! And aunty Elizabeth too!"

Finally! Took them long enough.