CHAPTER 25: Lies

I enjoyed reading everyone's reaction to the last chapter 🤣🤣
Oh God!
And as SoloButterfly said, everyone was like:

I enjoyed reading everyone's reaction to the last chapter 🤣🤣Oh God! And as SoloButterfly  said, everyone was like:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Agatha Christie would be so proud of me right now and of course my boyfriend, Satan😌😌.

And if you think that was all the twist this story had to offer...oh boy, you are so wrong 😉.

Anyway...the next update would be late considering it's Saturday tomorrow and I'm gonna sleep as long as I can. 😁😁

Enjoy!

Third Person's POV:

Ruslan's body became numb with shock. The gun dropped from his hand, landing on the floor with a thud.

He was hoping that maybe, just maybe it was another bad dream because this was not possible. This couldn't be possible at all.

His Alfresca. How can she do this?

He didn't jump to conclusions. Maybe he was hallucinating. Or maybe it was true but he didn't jump to conclusions. He wanted her to explain.

His knees buckled as she took a few steps closer, the gun still pointed at him and he slumped down on the chair behind him.

"Where's Easton?" She asked again. "Did you kill him?"

"Easton?"

Her tone was cold. He didn't like it. He didn't like it at all. "Easton Jennings. Where is he?"

"Who are you?" He questioned back.

"Zoriana Jennings." She stated firmly as she stood right in front of him but she had lowered her gun.

"Bullshit." Ruslan spat. "The Jennings only have a son and not any daughter."

"They have a daughter who wasn't brought out to the public." She replied telling him the truth.

It took him some time to process the information. The look on his face, the look of betrayal made Zoriana's heart clench. She didn't want to do this. She didn't want to. She fell in love with him. He loved her too. She didn't want to hurt him. Neither physically nor emotionally.

Realisation dawned upon Ruslan and burning rage shot throughout his body. "So, all this was a game to find Easton?"

She swallowed the lump forming in her throat. "Yes. Now, where's Easton?"

Ruslan's jaw clenched, his palms folding into fists. He didn't answer her question, instead his mind wandered off to the every moment he spent with her. It was all a lie.