➎ If you forget about me

Devils roll the dice, Angels roll their eyes

(Y/n) Stark

   First time in years, I am hesitating about killing someone. That one being Peter Parker.

   I kill killers, and obviously, he's just a weird stalker. But according to the codes Loki made me promised I'd follow, if anyone witnesses me committing a crime, whether they're good or bad, they must die.

   I never had any witness, and I thought if there are to be one it would be easy to kill, since I don't really give a fuck anyway, as long as I can gut someone opens I'm good.

   But, this boy. This strange, obsessed, and curious boy just gives me doubts. I don't know if I should, or even if I could kill him. Maybe it's not just him wanting to stay alive to know me better, but I want to know why he's so obsessed with a fucked in the head girl like me too.

   That whole mess got to stay out of the way for now. Flash is out there shooting people. Most school shooters kill themselves at the end, but I have been observing Flash for a bit now, and I think he's too cowardly to do that.

   But I'm here to make sure he does that.

   "What are you doing?" Peter asks me as I get access to the security system of the school inside the control room.

   "You've heard people calling me Teacher's pet, Peter?"

   "Ugh... yeah? But not the kind that goes all cringey and stuff, you were just a really great student."

   "Nah," I say. "I buy their trusts with favors. I helped Mrs. Tailor, head of security to rid of her abusive ex-husband once."

   "How'd you do that?"

   "Told her I have footage of him abusing her and will turn it to the police if he doesn't fuck off forever."

   Peter's catching up fast. "What... actually did happen to him?"

   "Eaten by my snake."

   "Oh... what?"

   "He killed his own sister before so I took him to my collection. Anyway, Mrs. Tailor trusts me enough to let me in here sometimes for a chat, enough for me to remember the password. So that I can access this area's security camera."

   I deleted the footage of the hallway where Peter and I had a little chat. Left the footage of Flash starting shooting people until now, and stops all cameras from recording everything after this point.

   "How'd you know how to do that? Looks complicated."

   "My father's kind of a mechanic, I learned a thing or two."

   "You might wanna hack the recovering program too. These kinds of security systems tend to store some deleted footage behind. May I?" He asks.

   I back away. I was actually about to do that, but I want to see how Peter Parker's doing it, or how down he is to help me with it.  I watch him clearing the recently deleted footage neatly and turns back to me with a smile, waiting for a compliment.