㉜ Our lonesome

*if some of u guys are confused.
Read lunatic 1*

Don't say I didn't, say I didn't warn ya.

(Y/n) Stark

I was innocent once.

I was a successful singer with a lonely life, nothing but a goal I was told to achieve. 'Fame' was my priority, so I wrote songs that I cannot relate to just to sell, wore clothes I was uncomfortable in for money, and felt loneliest amongst the best people.

Until my melody captured the attention of a serial killer.

He was wild, cruel, complicated, and he loved to play games. I tried and tried to get out, screamed at the top of my lungs to get away from him until I felt like I didn't have any voices left.

That was when I started to realize inside that basement, that I was nothing but a product for the people, the people that weren't worth pleasing. And after hearing it from his perspective, after seeing him die still loving me in all the wrongs, I figured, the people were worth killing more than to please.

I read the last sentence of my book. (Y/n) Stark and Peter Parker rest in the end. And I feel a hollow inside my chest. Because that's how it's supposed to be, isn't it? We found ourselves in madness and in madness we shall live or die together.

   But he isn't with me to share our lonesome.

   And though I can try his methods to delude myself into thinking Bucky Barnes could replace him. My the one is dead and gone.

   "(Y/n)"

The voice of my father catches me off guard. I lost myself to my thoughts while we're in a studio, after I played them my new songs.

"What's gotten into you?" He asks. I can see Natasha and Thor watching me with worries.

"What?" I ask. "You asked for a new album, here's a new album. What do you want?"

"Listen. The marketing team has been giving you a break for three months. Not a single interview after your traumas, not a documentary about your abduction, because I asked them to. But now people are worried, and they want to know what happened, and these songs don't represent that."

"Well, that sucks," I say, staring back at my father with an emotionless face. "What do you want me to sing after being kidnapped by a serial killer, dad? Roar by Katy Perry?"

"I thought you were going to write songs about I survived? I lived? What the hell are these songs?"

Father dearest should lower his voice down. I would hate to kill him.

"Tony, Thor. Out." Natasha says, lately she's been the one who figured something's wrong with me, as in very, very wrong.

Dad and Thor left the room. I sit in the dimmed light with Natasha. She looks at me with a deep sigh and reads my lyrics.

"...Where did you go? I should know. But it's cold. And I don't wanna be lonely, was hoping you'd come home. I don't care if it's a lie... That's one weird lyric for someone who's been kidnapped." She says.