⓱ One that passed away

I am not a martyr, I'm a problem.

Peter Parker

We arrive at the abandoned theater, which turns out to be set out from New York and 15 minutes near (Y/n)'s cabin. The sun is right on top of our heads, and the theater is right in front of us.

"Why was this place abandoned anyway?" I ask her as we get off the car.

"It's something about a cult using this theater to do mass suicide. The owner died and the son left abroad, so it's been empty ever since."

"How do you know so much?" I ask impressively.

"I just googled, Pete." She smiles, puts a gun in her back pocket.

Talking about being impressed, I am astonished how the drugs, or maybe just how tough she is. That even with wounds on her body she still manages to walk fine. Maybe she's hiding from me that she's in pain, I hope she knows she can lower all her guards with me.

"You can use guns right?" She asks me.

"I know the basics... but my aim is horrible." I scratch my head. Then watch her putting a normal handgun in my hand.

"It's okay, I'll teach you later. Just act like you're good at it for now."

"What if I really need to shoot though?"

"Well... don't aim too seriously, just stand firms and use your instinct when shoot, works with human for me. For animals, it's quite different."

I don't really understand what she said, but I put my gun in my back pocket too.

We approach the church, and (Y/n) kicks the door open and runs in with her gun. As she walks further inside, I get to see the whole picture. Someone was here, but they left already. Old bed camps and empty water bottles are lying around.

"Shit! Fucking cowards!" I hear (Y/n) yells as she walks to other rooms to find her father. I lower my gun down and look around.

I spot a piece of paper on the floor. I flip it to take a look. It's a picture from a security camera, of (Y/n) walking out of our university. So... her father has been keeping an eye on her all this time, but never reaches out to her?

I look back to call for (Y/n), but the tension in here gets tense all of a sudden. I hear people talking from the room in the far back, there's (Y/n) talking... but I can't recall the other two voices.

I put the picture in my jeans, raising my gun with shaking hands. In the room near the backstage, I hear the conversations clearer.

"Came here looking for the father, found the daughter instead." A guy's voice, I know this voice.

"Let's take her to Thanos. Loki and Thor disappeared, I bet with everything she killed then." I know now, it's those twins from the club.

"Why'd you come looking for my father?" (Y/n) asks.

"You came looking for him too, why did you then huh?" Wanda asks back mockingly.