𝟛𝟘 Our fate

I'm taking my time, cause you took everything from me.

Peter Parker

Fire starts to spread like rage in (Y/n). I quickly help Pepper Potts to get to the main gates, this mansion is going to burn down, just like she said she would do.

"We can't leave her behind!" Pepper yells at me. Guilt eats me alive as we're talking.

"I'll come back for her. I never leave her behind." I say, we open the door to the outside...

A gun is pointed at us, Shuri stands there with widened eyes, shocked at the sight of the great mansion starting to lit up on fire. Shit, that's why I didn't see her in there.

"What has she done?" She asks me with a shaking voice.

"Vendetta," I say. "Giving your fucked up family what you deserve."

Tears welled up in those crazy eyes, she smirks at the sight of me using myself to cover up for Pepper Potts.

"Does she even know? Huh? Peter Parker, does she know what you have done to Tony Stark." Shuri asks.

Pepper steps forward. "What? What are you talking about?"

"Don't listen to her—" I say, but I'm not the one with the gun.

"His name is Peter Parker, and he is obsessed with (Y/n) Stark, to the point where he would kill for her if anyone tries to hurt her. Including the possibility of her own father." Shuri smiles.

Pepper looks at me with teary eyes, all I can do is look down.

"You're— You're saying..." She mutters.

"Yes. He was the one who killed your husband, for your daughter. They're quite a maniacal couple." Shuri adds.

Pepper backs away from me. And I can't say no, because what I did haunts me as well.

"Is it true?" She asks me.

"I had to—-"

Bang!

My word is stopped as blood splatters all over my face. Pepper Pott's body falls to my feet, I look down with my heart beating loud inside my chest. A clean bullet from Shuri's gun ran from her one ear out of another.

   The last person I thought could save (Y/n), is also killed.

"You fucking animal..." I hear myself muttering.

"Is my father still alive?" Shuri asks.

"Fucking animal!" I yell, charging at her. I push Shuri to the ground, fighting for the same gun. "She just wanted a family! You people took it all away from her! Using me!"

"This would have never happened if Tony Stark never had Gamora, Thanos' daughter killed!" I try to pull the gun from her but she headbutts me, I fall to the floor with blood coming out of my nose.