㊲ Great villain

I had a marvelous time ruining everything.

Peter Parker

   We lay next to each other in this basement. But nobody is being held against their will. She chose to be in her basement surrounded by knives, chains, guns, and me.

   I reach my arm out to grab her hands, then I watch her looking back at me with a soft smile. The concrete floor that stains of blood never felt warmer.

   "I lost myself losing you." She whispers. But I get a feeling that she wasn't being sad. Not about losing herself at least.

"I'm here... so have you found yourself again yet?"

She shakes her head and smiles, "I don't want to be her anymore."

I don't agree with that, she's the same girl I known and fell for. Just braver, bolder, crazier. But that also comes with more recklessness. If she didn't have Fury she would have gotten in trouble, and now if I don't protect her from the trouble I started, she could be in danger.

She closes her eyes with my hand in her and smiles, like she's at peace like I'm just enough. It's still hard to believe she mourned me while I was a monster to her, maybe she really did lose her mind losing me.

Maybe it's the traumatic experiences, maybe it's really how she feels, maybe it's concussions. Not that it matters, because she wants me just as much as I want her now. I technically was announced dead, so forgive me for taking advantage of this.

Because in this basement filled with killing equipment, with us just laying together, I feel like I'll never get any of those nightmares again.

"Oh, dad's calling me." She says as she looks at her phone.

"I don't want to kill him anymore if that can give you some kind of comforts," I say.

"That's good to hear. Stay silent alright? I'll put it on speaker." She picks up her phone and changes her tone of voice, "Yes?"

[(Y/n), where are you?] Tony Stark sounds concerned.

"Home, why?"

[What are you doing?]

"Ugh, I'm watching ugh... squid game. Something wrong?" I look at her and she shrugs funnily.

[Have you seen the news?]

We have. But (Y/n) brushes it off.

"What news?"

[Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes were found dead in a warehouse.]

"What? Seriously?! What the fuck?!" She shouts back shockingly with an expressionless face.

[The FBI is looking into it. I'm concerned for you.]

"Why? There's no way the Spider is back." She asks, then she turns to look at me and tries not to smile.

[I called Nick Fury, he said it doesn't seem connected. The guy's dead like he deserved to be, it seems like it's a new serial killer] Mid-sentence, (Y/n) looks at me like she has an idea, [But still, they worked on your case so you'll need to be cautious. I'm sending more guards.]