⑭ No where for your soul

If I can't have love, I want power.

*warning*
Gore details, disturbing violence.

Peter Parker

Gravity feels upside down. It takes everything in me to crawl my way to the backdoor. I try to yell out something to warn (Y/n) but being drunk and high at the same time is such a bummer.

When I manage to open the door. I'm not sure if I'm hallucinating or is (Y/n) being hang by the neck, tiptoeing on a chair with Loki and Thor looking at her.

"...Fuck..." I groan, then fall to the floor. God, I'm useless.

"I told you not to kill inside my shop." I hear Thor says. "That boy too, if you need them killed go do it outside. Christ."

"It's quite an emergency. Brother." Loki replies. Then he sits in front of me with mocking laugher. "Now what happened to this one?"

"Cannabis," Thor says. "Told my girl to keep him occupied so you don't have to kill him too."

"Nah, I'll have to kill this one anyway. He knows too much." He pats my head, then slaps my face. It's too much to digest.

"Pete—" (Y/n) gasps for help. The noose around her neck is tight and her legs are trembling upon that small chair.

I feel anger building inside me, so I punch Loki as hard as I can, then crawl over with a knife to cut her loose. Just for Thor to kick me in my face.

Head spins around, gravity shifts, then I throw up... blood. I'm starting to think that the specials secret shots I took aren't just alcohol. Or maybe I'm just so damn weak.

"Ah, let's get this over with." Loki kicks the chair off. (Y/n) falls, her hand tries to set her neck free while her legs start twitching.

Fuck this. I'm her partner in crime, they fucking underestimated me.

I get up, using my instincts instead of what I see or hear.

   I jump and hop onto Loki's back and stab him in his shoulder. I fall to the floor and cuts the part of ropes tied to her noose in that moment of chaos. (Y/n) falls down to the floor and starts coughing.

"(Y/n)!" I shout, sliding my knife to her.

(Y/n) grabs the knife firmly and stands back up, she turns back at the two brothers.

Her mascara runs, there's red in her eyes and she looks like hell in her breaks loose.

Considering the sizes of the two brothers and (Y/n), she's smaller and should be having less advantage. But even I am scared of the way she looks at them, and I think Loki and Thor's faces say Oh fuck.

   Thor lunges at her first when (Y/n) slides under his legs and cuts the Achilles tendon behind his feet clean apart. Blood paints out disgustingly. Thor yells in pain as he collapses.

   Loki comes at her next with daggers. (Y/n) looks at him with no signs of fear as she takes out her knife and pairs it up with mine. She dodges his moves for a bit, seems Loki is having the upper hands as he corners her up.

   Loki swings his dagger and cuts her on her cheekbone. (Y/n) rolls her eyes, I understand now why she never treats the bruises on her cheekbones nicely, because she always gets new cuts.

   Then shit, Loki stabs her in her shoulder, (Y/n) backs away, and pulls it right out. She throws it for me.

   Drunk and high, I know what to do.