❸ If I can save her

Thank God for making a Hell.

Peter Parker

There's an old saying, said to be careful for what you wish for.

   Comes with a new question. What do you do when what you wished for, is someone so dangerous, yet you can't help but feel intrigued?

   I run into my home and lock it. Then fall to the floor in . Everything feels overwhelmed and hard to digest. Shit, I must make the lists.

   I grab my notebook and note it down.

3,3,2020

I found out,

1. (Y/n) is a killer. Professional as well. She didn't want to kill me, yet she was going to.

2. She knew all along I was stalking her. Was I not hidden well enough? Or was she just too good?

3. I stabbed her. Oh god. I didn't want to at all. But if she had killed me there will be no chance for us.

4. In a way. She mentioned the guy she killed was a rapist and a killer. So she is a vigilante. That is, disturbingly extraordinary.

I put my book down and slick my hair back. Catching my breath as I slowly get up to the bathroom. I look at myself, the injury from the back of my head makes a mess of blood all over me. I quickly get into the shower.

   The warm water cleanses my blood away, and perhaps some of that dead guy's blood too.

   (Y/n) is different, I knew that all along, the twist is that. She is not like other girls, she murders people.

   I made sure I didn't hit an important area of her leg, so if I'm lucky enough she might come to talk to me tomorrow. And we can figure everything out. Starting with a cup of coffee.

   What the fuck am I even thinking!? She kills people, and I stabbed her. She would kill me!

   But what if she doesn't? What if I prove myself worth trusting... helpful... What If I can save her from sins?

   So many what ifs.

_________

(Y/n)

   "I can stitch myself," I tell Loki. He's been all quiet ever since he arrived.

   Loki doesn't listen to me, he put a piece of cloth into my mouth and drags me closer to stitch my wound. I spit it out.

   "I'm not a little kid anymore! I won't bite my tongue. And would you please be gentle?"

   "You were reckless." He says. I bite my lips as he starts sticking needles into my skin.

   "Shit happens," I say.

   "If you wanna keep on doing it, you must be more careful. This was unacceptable (Y/n)." He looks at me, acting all scary. I want to just take those needles he's stitching my skin and poke it into his eye.