Chapter 7: No One Understands

Gerard and I laid in bed all night just talking and giving each other small kisses. Sooner or later he fell asleep with me cuddling him. I still couldn't understand why. Why would he want to kill himself? He has amazing parents who love him, his brother, and me. I just simply don't understand. I looked up at him. He was sleeping so peacefully with a small smile on his face. He seems so happy. I feel my eye's start to close and soon fall into a deep sleep.

~~Next Morning~~

I woke up the next morning to notice Gerard was still asleep. I tried to carefully remove his arm only to have his eye's flicker open. He pulled me back down on the bed and started cuddling me again. I giggled a little and looked at him. He closed his eyes still smiling and then opened them again.  "Good morning beautiful." He told me smiling. I smiled back. "I thought I told you to stop calling me that." I told him. "Well it's what you are." He said. I cuddled into him even more and laid there.d

I looked up at him and saw him looking at me. "What's up?" I asked him. He looked at me strait in the eye's. "Please don't tell anyone." He said. I looked at him confused and then remember last night. "Why? You should at least tell your pare-" I tried telling him but he cut me off. "No Y/N. I can't tell anyone. They won't understand anything I say." He told me.

I looked at him again and could tell he was completely serious. I sighed and nodded. He smiled again and started getting up. I got up as well and started trying to walk upstairs only to have him grab me gently and kiss me. I smiled into the kiss but kissed back. "I love you Y/N. Don't ever forget it." He told me still holding me.

"I love you too Gerard."