Chapter 16: Gerards Chest and Nightmares

((Art is by: Cute_Warrior . Thanks for the art!)) I laid in Gerards bed still in the dress just staring at the wall. I heard footsteps coming into his room but I didn't care. They came over and sat on the bed behind me. "You need to put some more comfortable clothes on." He said. I could tell it was Gerard now. I sighed and kept staring at the wall. "Don't make me have to help you." He said. I could feel the smirk on his face. I rolled over and looked at him and sure enough he was smirking. I still refused to get up. He sighed. "Okay. You asked for it." I felt him get up and I heard him grabbing something. He picked me up off the bed and made me stand up. "Put your arms up." He said. I put my arms up and he took off the dress. He handed me some sweatpants. "Put these on." He said. He just stood there calmly. Not blushing or anything.

I put on the sweatpants and then stood there. He handed me an Iron Maiden shirt. "Put this on." He said. I sighed and grabbed the shirt throwing it on. "Good. Now you can go to bed." He said. I walked over to the bed and flopped down. I heard him laugh. I turned over so I could see him... Big mistake. He was aswell changing. I blushed a very dark red. He was standing there in his underwear looking for some more sweatpants. I couldn't bring myself to roll over so when he turned around... He found some sweatpants and went to turn around to put them on. He saw me staring. "Wow you really can't keep your eyes off me." He said laughing some. "Shut up..." I mumbled throwing a pillow over my head. He stopped laughing and all I could hear were footsteps. I felt the bed dip down and pulled the pillow off my head slightly. He was right there in my face. "Hi." He said. I laughed a little and he hugged onto me. I laid my head on his chest and we soon fell asleep.

~~Dream~~

"Gerard?" I asked. I was in his room all by myself. "Gee?" I yelled again. No answer. I got up out of bed and walked upstairs. I saw everyone yelling at eachother. Mikey was hitting Jaden. Frank was trying to kill Riley. Ray and Bob were yelling at one another.  I felt someone hit the back of my head. I fell on the floor and looked up. Gerard was standing above me with a baseball bat. "Bye bye bitch." He said. I watched the bat come down then everything went black.

~~Dream End~~

I woke up and screamed. Gerard looked at me horrified. He shook me some trying to get me to stop. Once I stopped screaming I started crying. He held me against his chest. "Its okay. It was only a dream." He cooed. I sniffled some and stopped crying. I looked up at him and saw he looked somewhat worried. "You okay?" He asked. I nodded. We laid back down. "Will you sing me a song?" I asked him. "I guess..." He replied.

"So long to all my friends
Everyone of them met trigic ends.
With every passing day
I'd be lying if I didn't say
That I miss them all tonight.
And if they only knew what I would say
If I could be with you tonight
I would sing you to sleep.
Never let them take the light behind your eyes.
One day I'll lose this fight.
As we fade in the dark
Just remember you will always burn as bright.

I felt my eyes start to close as I fell into a deep sleep.