Chapter 14: Getting Funeral Clothes

I grabbed the dress from the rack and walked over to the dressing room. I took off my clothes and slipped on the dress looking in the mirror. I walked out of the dressing room showed the dress to everyone. "Wow" Gerard said. "You look beautiful..." He whispered thinking I couldn't here him. "Thank you Gerard." I told him. He blushed red and looked down. I smiled a little and walked back into the dressing room putting my other clothes back on.

I walked out and saw Jaden and Riley with their funeral clothes on. I saw Mikey looking at Jaden with those lovey dovey eyes. I laughed a little. Jaden did look really pretty in her dress though. Riley also looked good in his suit. After we all put our normal clothes back on and payed for the dresses and suits we headed back to Gerard and Mikeys house. We all sat down and started watching TV. After a while I fell asleep on someone shoulder.

Gerards POV: I felt someones head fall on my shoulder. I looked over and saw Y/N asleep on my shoulder. I smiled and got up. I picked her up and took her too my room setting her in mt bed and covering her up. She woke up a little bit and held onto my arm. I sighed and layed down next to her. "Goodnight Y/N... I love you" I said whispering the last part.

I still love her.