Chapter 8: Party.

I walked upstairs to see that everyone had left. Seriously. Not even Mikey was there. I was pretty confused so I did what any normal person would do. I called Mikeys phone only to get a voicemail. Frank. Voicemail. Ray. Voicemail. Jaden. Voicemail. Jordan. Voicemail. Okay I'm just gonna call Riley. I called his phone and he answered on the second ring. "Hello?" He asked. "Hey were did everyone go?" I asked him. "Some party that Mikey was telling them about. Its seriously an all day all night party. Mikey thought it would be cool." He told me. I was a little sad that no one invited me or Gerard. "Are you there?" I asked him. "Naw I had to go home and feed my pets." He told me.

"Oh okay. Well I guess me and Gee are probably gonna go to the party." I told him. "Kay. See ya later!" He told me. "Bye!" I said. I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket. Gerard walked upstairs and looked at me. "So are we going to that party he was talking about?" He asked me flopping onto the couch. "Sure if you want too." I told him. "Sounds fun. Maybe it'll help us get away from the drama." He told me. I knew he was talking about his depression. "Ya. Maybe."

Gerard and I decided that I would go home and get ready while he got ready at his house. We agreed that after he's ready to just come to my house and either wait on me or if I'm already ready to just go. I walked out of his house and started walking towards mine so that I could get ready. I decided to wear something formal so I grabbed some black skinny jeans and a dark purple t- shirt. I started putting on my eyeliner since it's the only piece of makeup I ever wear. I heard my dad opening the door and greeting Gerard. I walked out of the bathroom and back downstairs to see Gerard wearing one of his Iron Maiden shirt I got him. I walked over to him and he smiled at me lightly gripping onto my hand. We said our goodbyes to my dad and headed out to the party.

I hope everything goes alright.