Chapter 34: Bandit.

Y/N POV: I sat backstage on a chair they had to bring out for me. My stomach has been hurting a lot more than normal today. Then again I am like 8 months pregnant. Still. I sat on the chair when I started to burn up. "Is it hot out here?" I asked a member of tech. They looked at me confused and shook there head. "Its like the middle of winter. How are you burning up?" She asked me. I sat there thinking about it. Maybe today is the day... Then I felt it. A wave of pain hit me once. I leaned over as far as I could go. A few minutes later another hit. I saw that they were finishing up the show. The guys walled off stage and the first one was Mikey. He could tell something was wrong. He looked at me confusef until he realized it... The babys coming. He ran over to Gerard and tapped his shoulder telling him something and ran over.

"Hey Y/N look at me. Everythings going to be okay. Your gonna have to get up so we can get you to a hospital." He told me holding my hand. I nodded and slowly got up. Gerard had one of my arms around his shoulder while Frank quickly took the other. Mikey grabbed his phone and called an ambulance, while Jaden and Ray quickly started running to the double doors, holding them open so I could get outside. The ambulance showed up and they put me on a stretcher, then put me in the ambulance, Gerard by my side. We finally arrived at the hospital and they took me into a room and doctors and nurses came in helping me out.

~~TimeSkip brought to you by Bandit :3~~

She's here. She's finally here. Bandit is now an official member of the family. "Did we ever come up with a middle name?" I asked Gerard. He shrugged. "I have one already. Its just a plain middle name." He told me. "What is it?" I asked him. "Lee." He said looking at her. I smiled. "Bandit Lee Way..." I paused.

"Welcome to the family."

((A/N: Heres the end of the book! Maybe I'll make a 3rd one! Depends if you guys want one! I hope you enjoyed the second book and the 34 chapters I made. I know I did. Well just know I love you all! ~~TheWorldIsUgly1864~~