Chapter 29: The Van.

~~2 Months Later~~

Gerard woke me up at about 4:30 telling me to get ready. I groaned and rolled over. "Cmon Y/N. If we don't get to the van in time were screwed!" He said running upstairs. This whole touring thing had him pretty stressed, but he insisted on going. I got up and looked down at my stomach. 5 months pregnant and being stuffed into a small van with a bunch of sweaty guys? Yay! I got up and walked into the bathroom doing all the normal things then walking upstairs to see a very sleepy Mikey, an angry looking Frank, a halfway asleep Ray, an already asleep on Mikeys shoulder Jaden, and a very hyper Gerard. I walked over to Frank and sat down. He was glaring daggers into Gerards head and looking tired while doing so. I laid my head back on the couch and waited for Gerard to tell us it was time to go. After another hour of waiting he stood up. "Cmon guys! Now!" He yelled grabbing his stuff and running to the door. I got up with the help of Frank and grabbed my things walking to the door. Frank grabbed Mikeys things so he could carry Jadens. Jaden slowly followed Mikey and soon we were all shoved into the van. Gerard, Frank, and I in the very back, Jaden, Mikey, and Ray in front of us, and Mike with our driver in the front. I laid my head on Gerards shoulder and watched as the driver (who was very sleepy) started driving.

Gerard was still extremely exited and was tapping his foot. Frank had his head against the window almost asleep when we hit a bump causing him to his his head. Jaden passed out on Mikeys shoulder and he passed out on Rays. Rays head was looking down probably asleep. After a while of Frank hitting his head he just threw his head on Gerards shoulder giving up on the window. Gerard chuckled and watched as the road passed us by. After a while I started to close my eyes and soon fell asleep on Gees shoulder.

((Yes a short chapter. I know you hate me now.))