Chapter 25: Boy or Girl?

~~2 Months Later~~

Y/N POV: I'm about 2 months in now and Gerard and I are happier than ever. Mikey was exited to be an uncle and one night he said Jaden was going to be an 'aunt' which caused her to blush. Today Gerard and I were going to the hospital to figure out the gender so that we would know what kind of clothes to buy, crib color, and all those things. Gerard and I got into his car and started driving to the docters office. We walked in and this time we reserved a seat. We couldn't wait to figure out the gender of the baby. Gerard was bouncing in his seat the whole time. "Ms. Y/N L/N?" The doctor called. Gerard helped me up and we walked into the room.

"Can you lift up your shirt some please?" She asked me. I lifted it up and saw a small baby bump. She put some gell on my stomach and rubbed it around a bit. It felt sort of cold but not really. She rubbed the thing around on my stomach (I forgot what it was called :\) and tried to find the baby. Once she found it she looked at it for a moment before turning back to Gerard and I. "Its a girl." She told us smiling.

~~After Doctors Visit~~

We finally pulled up and walked in the house to see Mikey heavily making out with Jaden on the couch. "NO PDA IN THE LIVING ROOM!" Gerard yelled covering his eyes. Mikey and Jaden blushed and got up off the couch. "I didn't know you guys were gonna be back so early..." Mikey said scratching the back of his neck and pushing his glasses up. Jaden looked down at the floor in embarrassment. "We didn't know we'd come home seeing Mikey about to have sex with a girl ON THE COUCH. WHERE PEOPLE SIT." Gerard said traumatized a bit. Mikey blushed a beet red and scrambled off to his room. Jaden just stood there not knowing what to do. I gestured for her to go with Mikey and she slowly walked towards his room.

I sighed and flopped over on the other couch. Mikey poked his bead back in. "Boy or girl?" He asked in a shy tone. "Girl." Gerard and I replied. He smirked before walking back to his room. Gerard walked over to the couch and laid next to me. We laid there in a comfortable silence until he started talking to the baby again. "So your a little girl huh? I hope you look as beautiful as your mommy..." He said. I smiled at him. He talked for a few more minutes about random things until he stopped with a final sentence.

"See you soon Bandit."