Chapter 12: He's Gone.

Gerard and I sat there. Me on the right side of his bad and Gee on the left. They didn't show who the other driver was but whoever it was I feel pretty bad for them. My phone rang in my back pocket and I pulled it out to see an un-known number calling. I got up and answered the phone. "Hello?" I spoke into the phone.

"Hello is this Ms. Y/N?" They asked. "Yes..." I answered. This better not be something where they say I've won a million dollars. I've already been through that. "Well Ms. Y/N we're sorry to inform you this way but your father was killed in a drunken car crash last night. His funeral will be held next Sunday at 4:30 pm. You were the only person listed as his family that is alive and doing well. We called his mother and she said she couldn't make it." The man said over the phone. I stood there on the verge of tears. "Y-ya... I'll b-be there." I said wiping my eyes. "Okay. Thanks for your time Ms. Y/N. We'll see you on Sunday." He said. "Ya okay. Bye." I said and hung up. I stood there for a second taking in what had just happened. I then collapsed onto the floor in a heap of tears. Gerard got up and ran over to my side. He didn't ask what happened he just hugged me. I cried into his shoulder and hugged onto him.

~~TimeSkip~~

Today is Friday and because of the events that happened I didn't have to go to school. I stayed at Mikey and Gerards house because I could stand staying in mine. Mikey got out of the hospital last Sunday and didn't have to go to school either. He was doing much better and could walk on his own now. He and I stayed here while Gerard would go to school. "Wanna watch Night Of The Living Dead?" Mikey asked. I nodded at him. Gerard, Mikey, Their Parents, Jaden, Riley, Jordan, Frank, Ray, and I were all going to get our clothes for the funeral later when they got back from school. Mikey started the movie and we sat down and watched it.

Gerards POV: I walked through the halls towards my locker to grab my books. I saw that Jaden was at her locker by herself looking around. Jordan wasn't with her which was strange. They were always together. "You okay?" I asked walking over to her with my bag. "Ya its just that Jordan isn't here yet. He's normally always here with me." She said. "Maybe he went home early." I said. She looked at the ground then nodded. "Maybe." She replied.

"Wanna walk to my house with me? Y/N and Mikey are there." I said. "Ya sure." She replied grabbing her things and walking with me. Riley met up with us outside so we all ended up walking to my house together. We were going to get the suits and dresses from some shop Mikey recommend at 5:30 so we had time to sit around for a while.

I hope she's gonna be okay...