Chapter 20: Ehhhhh?!?

Y/N POV: I woke up expecting to see Gerard next to me still asleep... But he wasn't... I felt really cold and looked down. I blushed immediately from embarrassment and got up grabbing my clothes throwing them on. I noticed the door was closed but I could still here people in the living room talking. "Gerard what did we tell you about safe sex?" I heard his dad say. Okay I'm done. I walked to the bed and laid back down. I felt like shit. My head hurt, my stomach hurt, I wanted to just curl up in a ball and die.

I groaned and sat up. I felt the sudden urge to puke. I ran to the door throwing it open and running to the bathroom to empty my stomach.

Mikeys (short) POV: I looked at mom and dad and was hoping Gerard would get in trouble for what he did instead of what I did...

Gerards POV: I ignored mom and dads stupid lecture and looked at the hallway. I saw a flash of (h/c) hair fly through the hallway towards the bathroom. I got up ignoring mom and dad yelling to sit back down. I jogged down the hallway towards the bathroom door. I knocked on it and hearded what sounded like her throwing up. Ew. I walked in and saw her head shoved in the toilet. I went over to her holding her hair back while she puked. I sighed and rubbed her back. I thought about what my mom and dad said...

Y/N POV: I felt someone rub my back and hold my hair back as I emptied my insides out. I lifted my head out of the toilet to see a ghostly looking Gerard staring at me. "What?" I snarled at him acting like more of a bitch than what I meant to be. He looked at his lap and bit his lip. "Y/N how are you feeling?" He asked. I tilted my head confused. "What?" I asked. "How are you feeling?" He asked again. "Like shit. I just want to curl up in a ball and die." I told him. He seemed to sort of tense up. What's he getting at?

Gerards POV: ~~FlashBack~~
I walked into my mom and dads room. I was about 16 now and my mom never told me much about when I was born. "Hey mom?" I said standing at the end of the bed. "Yes Gerard?" She asked. "What was it like to be pregnant with me and Mikey?" I asked. She looked at me for a second before replying. "Well I always had to puke, I felt terrible, I was always hungry, and I had mood swings. Why are you asking?" She asked. I just shrugged. "Just wanted to know." I said and then walked out of the room.

~~Present~~

All the things she delt with... Y/N is going through all that now...

I think she's pregnant.