Chapter 17: Meeting Helena.

"3... 2... 1!" I heard someone yell. I felt the bed moving and I just rolled over. "WAKE UP!!! WAKE UPPPP!!!!" Everyone yelled. I threw my head up. "What?!?" I yelled. They all started laughing. Gerard mumbled and threw his head up. His hair was tangled and his eyes were still partially closed. "What the fuck do you guys want?" He asked in a tierd voice. "Were going to see Helen today Gee! Now first off, ew put some clothes on." Mikey said throwing a shirt at him. Gerard glared at him but got up and threw the shirt on. I saw Frank and Ray sitting at the end of the bed smiling. "Also Y/N when I said 'get some' I didn't mean it." Frank said winking. "Shut the fuck up Frank." I said. He laughed and got up walking upstairs with Ray and Riley. Mikey was rushing his brother to hurry up and get ready. "C'mon Gee your taking forevvveeeerrr." He said pulling out the r. "Shut up Mikey." Mikey just groaned and walked upstairs.

Gerard walked out of the bathroom with a plain black t-shirt on and black skinny jeans. He sighed and grabbed my eyeliner. "What about yours?" I asked him. "I ran out." He said with a poker face. I sighed and walked over to my suitcase I threw in the corner. I grabbed my Nirvana T-Shirt and some black skinny jeans. I walked into the bathroom and started changing. Before I could finish putting my shirt on Gerard came in. "What are you doing?!" I asked him blushing. "Its not like this hasn't happened before." He said referring to last night. He walked in and started brushing his teeth. I pulled the shirt all the way over my head and the started putting on my eyeliner.

Once I was finished with that I brushed my (h/l) hair and brushed my teeth. I did everything else that I needed to do for decent hygiene and walked out of the bathroom. Gerard walked out of the bathroom finishing up his hair. "You take longer on your hair than any girl I've ever known." I told him. "Oh shut up." He said putting his brush back on his dresser. We walked upstairs to see everyone was ready. Where did Bob go? Maybe he had to go or something... I didn't get his number so I couldn't call him. "I only have one question before we go." I said. Everyone stopped and looked at me. "Why has everyone been here for like a month and rarely gone home?" I asked. "My moms acting like a bitch." Jaden said. "I have more fun here." Ray said. "I can't go home because of my step dad." Riley said. "I like you guys more than my family." Frank said shrugging. "We live here." Mikey and Gerard said at the same time.

After that we all waited for Donna and Donald to get ready so they could take us... All. Gerard and I were going in his car to give them room and Ray was taking Riley with. I heard Jaden and Mikey saying they might go with him but I don't even know. Donna and Donald walked out of there room and looked at us. "Alright whos going with who?" Donald asked. "I'm going with Gee." I told them. "I'm probably just gonna stick with Ray." Riley said. "We'll go with you." Mikey and Jaden said. "I'll go too!" Said Frank with his large giddy smile. We all piled into the cars and started driving. It probably looked like a fucking car parade. Gerard took a hand off the wheel and grabbed mine. "I love you Y/N." He said. "I love you too Gee." I replied. I laid my head on the window and watched as everything whipped passed us soon falling into a deep sleep.

~~Timeskip~~

I felt someone shaking me gently and opened my eyes some to see Gerard. "Wake up sleepy head. Were here." He said. I opened my eyes fully and looked around. "Where are we?" I asked him stretching as much as I could. "My grandma's house." He said. I slowly opened the door and got out of the car stretching some more. Gerard walked over to me and gave me a small kiss on the cheek. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He put his arm around me as we walked into the small house. As soon as we got inside I saw an elderly lady sitting on her couch looking at everyone. She smiled some and waved at me.

"Hello there. I'm Helena."