Chapter 13: Getting Ready

Y/N POV: Mikey and I had just finished watching Night Of The Living Dead and were just plopped out on the couch. "I'm hungry..." He said rubbing his stomach. I laughed a little and got up. He got up just after I did and we walked into the kitchen digging for food. I'm glad I get to hand out with Mikey. He's like the younger brother I never had. "I found Hot Pockets!!!" Mikey yelled. "Victory!!" I replied running over to him. There were two types of Hot Pockets. Ham and Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza. Mikey grabbed a pepperoni pizza one and I grabbed a (Favorite Hot Pocket).

Mikey cooked his first. While we waited we just kind of talked about things. "Hey uh Mikey?" I said. He looked at me then replied. "Ya?" "Do you know who you hit? While you were driving." I said hoping to get an answer. "He looked sort of tall. He had really buff arms. (E/C) eyes. Brown hair." He said. I looked at him for a moment before looking down. "That was my dad Mikey." I told him. He looked at me wide eyed before running over to me and hugging me. "I'm so sorry Y/N! I didn't know!" He sobbed onto my shoulder. "Its okay Mikey. You didn't mean too. You couldn't control the car. You were drunk." I told him. He sniffled and pulled his head off my shoulder.

The microwave beeped and he seemed to be a little more calmed down now. He put his hand under his glasses and wiped his eye. He opened the microwave and grabbed the Hot Pocket only to throw it on the plate and hold his hand looking at it. "Did it burn?" I asked laughing some at the face he was making. He nodded swiftly and shook his hand around. "HOLY SHIT IT BURNS!" He yelled throwing his hand around. I laughed even harder and held my stomach. After his hand finally stopped burning and I stopped laughing I put my hot pocket into the microwave.

After mine was done we walked into the living room watching TV and eating our food. I heard the front door open and saw Gerard, Riley, Jaden, Frank, Ray, and another guy. "Who's he?" Mikey asked pointing at the guy. "Mikey its rude to point. And his name is Bob." He replied. Mikey put his hands up and mumbled something that sounded like 'dick'. "Hi Bob. I'm Y/N. And that's Mikey." I told the guy. He waved at me and then walked over to sit in one of the chairs. "We have about an hour Y/N..." Gerard said. I knew what he was talking about. Getting our suits and dresses. We all sat down and watched TV when I noticed something. "Where's Jordan?" I asked. Jaden tensed up and looked at me. "He uh... He and I aren't on good terms anymore." She said looking back at the TV. I opened my mouth about to say something but closed it. Mikey looked at Jaden with an 'I'm sorry' look. I can tell he still loves her. They probably still care a lot for eachother.

~~TimeSkip~~

We all walked to the shop too get our clothes. When we walked in no one but the cashier was there. Jaden and I being the only girls walked over to the dresses while everyone else walked over to the suits. I noticed that Gerard, Frank, Mikey, Ray, and Bob were all looking at similar suits. Riley was looking at one that looked not very fancy but it looked good. All of them went into the dressing room and tryed on their suits. Jaden seemed to be mesmerized by the dress she found. After walking a few more isles I saw it...

The perfect dress.