Chapter 33: A Special Show

~~2 Month Time Skip~~

Gerards POV: We arrived at another show. They all seem the same lately but don't at the same time. We play the same songs but in different ways. I don't know how to explain this. Y/N is about 7 months along and holy shit she's big. Like seriously. She's huge now. And her mood swings got worse. Yesterday she asked Mikey to get her (f/d) from the store and he grabbed the wrong one. She FLIPPED OUT. She has a very colorful vocabulary is all I'm gonna say. I looked at her from on stage and saw she was just sitting there all calm like. I hope she stays that way after this...

"Everyone! I want to introduce you to someone very special in my life. Meet my girlfriend Y/N!" I yelled into the mic. She looked at me shocked but slowly walked on stage. "Y/N is 7 months pregnant, almost 8, and I thought I should introduce her!" I told the large crowd. They cheered loudly and I smiled. Y/N looked over at me glaring. I just smiled and pecked her cheek. "I love you." I told her. She smiled and replied. "I love you too Gee." I reached into my leather jacket pocket and grabbed the box.

Y/N POV: He reached into his pocket and grabbed a small box, getting down on one knee. "Do you love me enough to marry me?" He asked opening the box to show a ring. I smiled widely and got down in front of him grabbing the ring. "Of course I do." I told him. He smiled and lightly grabbed the back of my neck, kissing me. The fans cheered and started yelling things. I noticed Mikey had Jaden on his shoulders and they were cheering, Frank had his guitar on his back and wad clapping, and Ray was smiling and clapping as well. I turned to Gerard and smiled. "I love you Gee." I told him hugging him.

"I love you too Y/N."