Chapter 32: Its Not All Gold and Glory

((Title is lyrics from Breathe Carolinas 'Sellouts'))

Gerards POV: I stormed off to the dressing room and locked the door. I pressed my back into the door and slowly squatted down putting my head on my knees. I sat there for a minute before I heard someone cough. I looked up and saw Mikey sitting there worried. "Dude your eyes are red as hell." He told me laughing some. I chuckled a little bit but looked down again. "Hey... I saw you and Y/N fight out there... You didn't have to yell at her you know. You could have talked it out." He told me. I looked up at him my eye's filled with tears. "It's too late for that Mikey... She probably doesn't want me anymore anyways. I'm the worst boyfriend ever." I told him looking at the mirror. He just looked at me with sadness in his eye's. "If you two break up then it just wasn't meant to be. Plus you love her still. And she's obviously head over heels for you." He said laughing some. I looked at him wiping the tears from my eye's. "You really think so Mikes?" I asked him. He half smiled and nodded. "You guys are meant for each other. I can tell." He told me getting up and walking to the door. "Go talk to her Gee." He told me before walking out the door and down the long hallway.

Y/N POV: I looked at Frank shocked before turning a deep red. "He was taking what kind of pills?" I asked him sternly. He gave me a scared look before shrugging. "I'm not sure. He took them and then threw the bottle somewhere." He told me putting his guitar back in the case. I felt angrier than ever. I stormed down the hallway, not watching where I was going. I ran into someone. I looked up to see Mikey. "Gee needs to talk to you." He said before walking away. Damn right he needs to talk to me. I walked down the hallway until I came across a door with a sign that read "My Chemical Romance". I walked inside and saw Gerard sitting on the couch staring at his hands. "Why were you taking pills?" I asked him. He looked up at me with sadness in his eyes. "They make me feel more energetic onstage..." He told me looking down again. I walked over to him and pulled his head up.

"You couldn't just drink a monster for that? Some soda maybe?" I asked him. "I didn't think of that Y/N... I'm sorry!" He said grabbing onto my back and hugging me. I smiled some and hugged him back. "Gerard it's fine. Just... Promise you won't do it again?" I asked him. He nodded swiftly and broke the hug. "I promise Y/N. Never again." He said. I smiled at him and gave him a small kiss on the lips. "Is little Bandit okay?" He asked looking down at my stomach. To think in 2 to 3 months little Bandits going to be in this world. "She's fine." I told him. He rubbed my stomach and we sat there talking about a few things. The baby, touring, the band. Just some things. The rest of the band walked in telling us it was time to go. Gerard grabbed his water bottle he had and we all walked outside the arena the played at. We saw the van and all crawled in as we did before.

7 more months of touring to go.