Chapter 22: Parents!

Gerards POV: I smiled. Parents. Y/N and I were going to be parents! All my bad thoughts about how we were young and everything else went away. We smiled and walked into the waiting room and saw Frank drinking a Coke. He saw us and got up, walking to the door. We followed and walked to my junky old car. We climbed into the backseat still smiling. "Are your guys gonna have a little Way?" He asked. I laughed and nodded. He smiled at us. "I'm going to be the best uncle that child has ever met... Next to Mikey." Frank said. Y/N laughed a little and looked out the window.

We finally made it too my house and saw that everyone was sitting in the livingroom waiting for us. Riley noticed first and stood up. "Is she..?" He stopped the sentence and looked at us. I smiled and nodded. Everyone started cheering and smiling... Except Mikey was poker-facing not smiling but that's normal. "I'm gonna be a uncle?" Mikey asked still in shock a bit. "Yup." I told him. He smiled. HE ACTUALLY SMILED. "I'm gonna be an uncle!" He said with a smiling face on.

For the rest of the night everyone sat in the living room talking about names. We didn't know the gender because it was too early but we wanted to already have names ready. "Names for a boy?" I asked everyone. I had a notepad and a pencil ready to wright down good name ideas. "Gerard Jr.?" Frank asked. I wrote it down. Just an idea. "James." Riley recommend. I wrote it down on the notepad. After a while of writing down boy names I decided to start on girl names. "Any girl names?" I asked looking around the room.

"Emma." My mom recommend. "Cara." Ray said shrugging. "Clementine?" Frank threw out there. Mikey had been quiet the whole time. "What do you think Mikey?" I asked. He looked at me for a second before saying a name that I never would have thought of.

"Bandit."