30. Duke

July 29, 2019

The body of Martin Gomez was discovered in the building of Kings Enterprises this afternoon. Reports from the police indicates that Mr. Gomez suffered multiple stab wounds and trauma to the head. He was found with the unconscious body of King's Enterprises CEO's son. It has not been confirmed if he is alive but David Kingsley has been brought to the authorities for questioning. More developments to come. -New York Times.

July 30, 2019

The son of CEO, David Kingsley has survived his injuries and has been flown out of the U.S. for treatment. Prosecutor Jackson, argues, as a prime suspect, the student should not have been allowed to leave the country. David Kingsley remains in police custody and is currently undergoing questioning. -New York Times.

September 3, 2019

Prime suspect of the Gomez murder and his son Duke Kingsley was released from police custody and all charges today. Prosecutor Jackson notes that suspecting the businessman for murder was a major hindrance to the investigation which may have caused the real killer to still be roaming the streets. -New York Times.

July 2020

A year later since the death of Martin Gomez, authorities have closed the murder case. King's Enterprises expands its headquarters throughout the U.S. -New York Times.

September 2020

 All articles of Martin Gomez's murder has been removed.