Chapter 4

I waited a few seconds and I got Chris's video call.
I accepted and saw him.
It was exactly like in the picture he had sent me a few minutes earlier and I noticed Dodger was there too.
-Hello there. It's nice to meet you.- I said smiling at him.
-Hi. It's nice to meet you too. I didn't know how long I could hide my identity from you.- 
-Yeah. Now that I know you have a face I feel much better.- I said laughing.
-I'm really sorry for all this story. My friends suggested me to tell you weeks ago, but I wasn't ready. I thought I was going to ruin everything.- 
-Hey, everything is fine, Chris. Don't worry. Okay?- I smiled -Wait did you talk about me with your friends?- I asked in shock, after realizing what he said.
-Yeah?-
-Even at those who are part of Marvel cast?-
-Some of them, yeah. Why? Are there some problems with that?- he asked worriedly.
-No, Chris, absolutely not. I...I just have to rationalize everything.- 
-Yeah, I get it. But nothing will change between us, right?- he asked.
-Yes, of course. Nothing will change.- I smiled -Can I see Dodger? Please.-
-Sure. Come here, buddy.- he said clapping his hand to attract the puppy's attention -There he is.- he said showing it to me.
-Hi Dodger. How cute can you be?- I said, smiling at the dog.
-So do you really think that all the cast is charming?- he asked with a smirk.
-Yes, seriously. They are fucking perfect. Are you blind or what?-
-I'm not blind. I work with them so for me it's normal to see them, I guess.-
-Now that we are talking I wanted to say sorry again for texting you that night.- 
-Don't be sorry. If you hadn't texted me we wouldn't be here. Also I should be sorry if I give you the idea of ​​a maniac.-
-I didn't think you were a maniac. I thought your message were actually cute.-
-Hey y/n, I'm back!- Megan yelled.
-Hi Meg!- I yelled back -Sorry, my friend is back.- I said to Chris.
-Can I meet her?-
-I think she should say this, not you.- I teased him -Anyway, sure. Give me a sec. Megan, bring your ass here! I want you to meet Chris.-
-Coming girl.- she answered coming and sitting next to me, looked at the phone then looked at me.
-Hi, you must be Megan. Pleasure to meet you. I'm Chris.-
-Hi...hi Chris. Yep, I'm Megan. Can...can you mute yourself for a second, y/n?- she asked red-faced.
-Sure. Give us a moment Chris.-
-Sure. Take your time.- he smiled at us.
-That's Chris fucking Evans. You have been talking with Chris Evans, aka American's ass?- she screamed, while I laughed.
-Yep. I found out a little while ago.- I said shrugging.
-You are friend with a frickin actor!-
-Yeah. Now calm down and let's talk with him. Alright?-
-Sure.- she said, taking a deep breath.
-We're back, Chris. Sorry for the wait.-
-No problem, girls. So Megan, y/n was telling me that you're a Marvel fan.- Chris said smiling.
-Yes, I am. I love all the movies. And your and others' acting skills are amazing too. You're all amazing.- Megan said smiling.
-Thank you. You're too kind. I want you to do me a favor. Please get her to see Marvel movies.-
-I told her a couple of time, but she refused.-
-I guess I have a reason to watch them now.- I said.
-Hell yes. We are starting tonight. No excuse.- Megan said jumping.
-Chris. We came to get you. Are you ready?- we heard a male voice coming from Chris's house.
-Shit. I forgot I had to hang out with my friends.- he said.
-Now go and dress yourself, Captain. You don't want them to wait, do you?- I smiled.
-I'm very sorry. I'll text you these days. It was nice to meet you, Megan.-
-It was nice for me, too.- she said blushing.
-Bye girls.- she said waving to us.
-Bye Chris.- we greeted him too.
-I talked with Chris Evans and he remembered my name! Ahhh!- she said, hiding her face with her hands.
-Yes, you did and yes, he did.- I said laughing.
-Me, you, a blanket, my house, popcorn and the first Iron Man. Alright?-
-Sure girl, sure. It's almost time to close here.- I said getting up and starting to arrange to close.
-Anyway I had the impression that he really likes you.-
-What are you saying? C'mon that's not true.- I said blushing a little.
-He smiled at you all the time.- she said, smiling and nudging me playfully.
-It doesn't mean that he likes me.  Besides, he's famous. He would never date someone like me...- I said looking down.
-What do you mean with "someone like you"?- she asked, sitting next to me.
-I mean someone who is a normal girl, not famous or really beautiful, with a normal job. He should date an actress or model. Someone of his league.- I said.
-But he decided to keep texting you.  This means something. Don't you think?-
-Maybe he was just bored or...I don't know. Anyway this doesn't mean that he likes me.- I said getting up and starting to close -Let's close here and go to your house. Iron Man is waiting for us.- I said smiling.
-Yeah, let's go.- she smiled too -But you can't deny that he's hot.-
-Everyone in that damn cast is hot.- I shrugged.
-You haven't denied this time either.- she smiled mischievously.
-Are you sure about me coming to your house?-
-Why?- she asked, confused.
-I could kill you while you're sleeping.- I said laughing.
-You wouldn't. You love me too much.- she answered, hugging me.
-Maybe...or maybe not.- I said as we left the studio.