Chapter 8

For the rest of the morning we talked as we strolled around Dodger, not even catching a fan or a reporter.
Or so it seemed to us.
-Thank you for this outing between us. I really enjoyed it.- I said when we arrived in front of my apartment.
-I enjoyed it too. Tomorrow I'm busy cause me and the others have the Q&A in the theater in the center.-
-Mhmh...oh yeah. Megan told me about it. She wanted to buy the tickets but they were sold out in like two minutes and she couldn't buy them.- 
-Well I was thinking that maybe I have two tickets for you and Megan.- he said putting a hand in his pocket and pulling out two tickets -You will come to see us?- he asked smiling.
-Chris this is too much. I can't accept it. I feel guilty, these tickets cost so much.- I said.
-If I tell you that these are the VIP tickets, will it get worse?-
-The VIP access? Are you crazy or what?- I asked, smiling.
-I have to make up for all the months that I haven't told you who I was.-
-I already forgave you, Chris.-
-Yeah, you did, but I didn't. So what do you say? You will come?-
-Of course I will come. Just let me call Megan to tell her. Do you want to tell her?- I asked.
-Sure. Do you think she would like the surprise?-
-She will love it, trust me.- I said taking the phone and starting a video call.
-Hey girl, what's up?- she asked.
-I'm here with someone who wants to say hi and have a surprise for you.-
-Hey Megan. How are you?- Chris asked, appearing.
-Hi Chris. I'm good, what about you?-
-No fans or journalists, so yeah, I'm good. But we've called you for a reason.-
-And the reason is?- she asked.
-A few days ago you told me that you couldn't get the tickets for the Marvel Q&A, remember?- I said.
-Yeah...- she replied, confused, not understanding where I wanted to go.
-I have two tickets for you. The VIP ones.- Chris said directly.
-Are you two fucking joking?- he asked in shock.
-Nope, we're not. So will you come to see us?- Chris asked.
-Of course yes. y/n, come to my house now. You will sleep here so tomorrow morning we'll go.- Megan said excitedly.
-But your house is thirty minutes walking. Why don't you come here, since you have a car?- I said.
-My house is closer to the theater.-
-I can accompany you. I need to go to the theater anyway, it won't be a problem.- Chris said.
-You sure?-
-Yeah, absolutely.- he smiled.
-Ok, thank you. See you in a bit, Meg.-
-See you. Thank you so much, Chris, really.- she said.
-You're welcome.- Chris smiled and we ended the call.
We got into Chris's car and he drove to Megan's house.
-You want to say hi to Meg?- I asked.
-Sure, the appointment with the others is at 12 PM, so I still have a little time.- he said as we got out of the car.
I knocked on the door and Megan came to open it.
-Hi y/n Oh, hi Chris.- she said, trying not to smile too much.
-Hi Meg.- I greeted her.
-Hi Megan, it's nice to meet you.- Chris said.
-Do you want something? Coffee, tea, water?- she asked.
-No, thank you. I have to meet the other in five minutes. Maybe next time.-
-Thank you for the tickets.-
-No problem, I have to go. See you tomorrow girls.- 
-Bye Chris.- we greeted him and saw him get in the car, then we went into the house. 
-We have the VIP tickets! Can you believe it?- Megan yelled looking at the tickets.
-Yeah, it's very sweet of him.- I said sitting down.
-Anyway how was your date?-
-It wasn't a date.- I said, blushing.
-You're blushing. You like him. He likes you. Just get engaged.-
-He doesn't like me. But the outing with him went well.- and I told her what we had done.
We had lunch then spent the rest of the afternoon deciding what to put on the next morning.
-Oh my god! y/n! Come here. Quick!- I heard Meg scream.
-What's up?- I asked.
-On the tickets it says that we can go in the backstage with the cast! I'll meet Aaron Jonhson!-
-Okay. Wait...fuck, fuck, fuck.-
-What?- she asked, confused.
-Chris talked about me to his friends. It will be so embarrassing.-
-It will be so fun.- she said.
-Megan!-
-What? You know I like drama.- she shrugged. 
In the evening we had a leisurely dinner then went to sleep.