Chapter 13

Some months passed and between me and Chris the things were the same. 
We texted almost every day like we were used to. 
I was at work when Megan cried out in excitement. 
-What happened? Marvel announced that Quicksilver will come back?- I asked her, jokingly. 
-Hey, I didn't see that coming. But no. Look Aaron just texted me.- she handed her phone to me. 

Aaron

Hey Meg
How are you? 

Hey Aaron
I'm fine, how are you?

I'm good now that you answered me :)

Another cheeky message for
my collection :)

Oops.
It's not my fault.
They just come naturally :)
It's not that you mind, do you? 

I won't answer that.

C'mon, I know you love my cheeky messages ;)

And I know you love me ;)

...
I didn't want you to find out like this.
Who told you? 

Nobody.
I was joking.

Oh shit...

Yeah.
But you mean it?

I do...

Well I love you too :)

Are you serious?
Are you serious serious?

I am. 

I'm calling you right now.
And you better answer.

At that moment arrived the notification of Aaron video calling her.
-Answer him, you dumbass.- I said.
-But...- she tried to protest. 
-No but. Answer him. I'm going in the other room.- I said standing up and leaving the room. 
-Hey Aaron.- she said, after that I didn't hear anything. 
I sat on the leather sofa smiling. 
I was truly happy for my friend. 
Her dream was becoming true. 
While I was thinking, my phone rang. 
When I read the sender I was a little surprised. 

Sebastian 

Hey y/n/n.
How are you? 

Hey Seabass.
Everything's alright.
What about you? 

Yup, I'm fine. 
I wanted to ask you something. 

Alright, go on. 

I'm filming here in London and well I wanted to have dinner but I'm sure I'm getting lost if I'm alone.
So wanna come and hang out? 
As friends, of course. 

Friend zoning me, Stan?
I'm offended :(

I just see you as a friend. 
Sorry :( 

Alright, alright.
Hahaha.
I'm already over it. 

Good, good :) 
So 7 pm is good for you? 
It won't be fancy, cause I don't want to put a tie, lol. 

Sounds perfect.
I finish work at that hour.
I don't even have to change, lmao.

Perfect, hahaha.
I'll pick you up at your studio, then. 

Amazing.
See ya later, Seb.

Bye bye, y/n/n.

I turned off my phone and I yawned, bored. 
"What do I do?" I wondered "Megan is still talking to Aaron. I guess I'll check some photos." I thought, standing up and going into the photo room. 
After half an hour later Megan came out of the room with the brightest smile I've ever seen. 
-So? What happened?- I asked, curious. 
-We decided to give ourselves a chance.- she said, blushing a little -If he can he's coming here for a few days, next week.- 
-I'm so happy for you, Meg. Congratulations.- I hugged her. 
-My dream is becoming true. It sounds too good to be true.- she said. 
-Well it is and you deserve that.- I told her, as we sat on the sofa -By the way, this evening I'm having dinner with Sebastian.- 
-Sebastian? As in Sebastian Stan man you looking good?- she asked, surprised. 
-Yeah. He's here in London. And he texted me that he is afraid of getting lost so he asked me to hang out with him. As friends of course.- I told her, showing the messages.
We finished working then at 7 pm someone knocked at the door. 
-I'm coming.- Megan yelled, going at the door and opening it -Oh, hey Sebastian Stan, man you looking good.- she smiled. 
-Hey Megan. Please don't. Mackie is enough.- he laughed -How are you?- he hugged her. 
-I'm good, what about you?- she asked, letting him in. 
-I'm okay, just hungry.- he laughed a little. 
-Hi Seb!- I screamed from my chair. 
-Hi y/n.- he said, walking in -Ready to go?- 
-Yeah, I just finished answering some emails.- I said, turning off the computer and standing up. 
-Alright then. You two can go. I'll close here.- Megan said, showing us the keys. 
-You sure?- I asked her. 
-Absolutely. Go and eat. We don't want to see the Hungry Soldier, do we?- she joked. 
-We don't.- I smiled at her. 
-Alright then let's go.- he said -Megan you want to join us?- he asked her. 
-No, thank you, though. I will eat on video call with Aaron.- she said. 
-Oh, alright.- he said, nodding. 
-The thing is serious, then.- I giggled as she flushed. 
We greeted her then we left the studio.
Sat in the car, we decided where to eat.
After less then five minutes we decided to eat in a little restaurant not too fancy or elegant, near there. 
-So Megan and Aaron?- he asked me.
-It seems so. I'm happy for her.- I said. 
-The day of the Q&A they had bonded pretty well.- he noticed, stopping at the traffic light. 
-Yeah. They have a lots of things in common.- I said, nodding -Anyway how's the filming going?- 
-It's going pretty well. But we have just a few scenes to film here so I won't stay long. Less than a week I suppose.- he said. 
-Oh well, the good thing is that then you can go back to LA.- I smiled. 
-Yeah, that's true. I kinda miss it. But I had to say that London is amazing.- he admitted. 
-You're right. Now stop here and park. We have to walk, because there aren't any parking lots there.- I informed him. 
We parked and walked to the building. 
Luckily the sun was setting and nobody approached us asking for photos or autographs. 
We spent the evening chatting and laughing. 
After the dinner he walked a little, hoping that no-one would have seen us.
After an hour he accompanied me home. 
We greeted each other and I, seeing the late hour, immediately went to bed.
Not ready for what would have happened the next day.