Chapter 19

-Have you lost your words?- he asked, amused by my reaction.
-I...I must...have misunderstood you.- I stammered, feeling my cheeks burning up.
-Oh, no, no. You heard me correctly.- he smiled -I was talking about you.-
-Oh...- I simply said, looking down, not knowing what to say.
My mind was running wild.
"Does he really mean it? Does he feel something for me?" I thought, stroking Dodger's fur.
-Are you ok?- Chris asked when he noticed my expression -Did I make you feel uncomfortable?- he was worried.
-No, absolutely not, Chris. I'm fine.- I smiled at him.
-I'm sorry. I really am.- he said with a guilty expression -I didn't mean to.-
-Chris, really, it's okay.- I smiled, reassuring him -You...do you mean it? Do you think I'm beautiful?- I asked him.
-Well...I...yeah, I do think you are.- he smiled softly.
-Thanks...I think you're pretty handsome too.- I told him, blushing as the words left my mouth.
-Do...do you like anyone at the moment?- he asked, trying to sound nonchalantly, but failed.
-Yeah, actually I do.- I smiled mischievously at him.
-Is that so?- he asked as I nodded -Tell me something about him.- from his tone I had understood that he didn't get that I was talking about him.
Dodger barked, bored, and jumped down on our laps, going into his dog kennel.
-Let me think. What can I say?- I asked, rubbing my chin thoughtful, as he looked at me with his breathtaking blue eyes -Oh, fuck it.- I whispered, taking Chris by the collar of his shirt and connecting our lips.
At first he was shocked but, when he realised what was happening, he started to kiss me back, bringing his hands on my waist, making me come closer to him, as I brought my hands on his face, cupping his cheeks.
He asked for access to my mouth with his tongue, which I gave him.
Feeling the grips of his hands on my waist made me feel butterflies.
When we broke the kiss, because we needed air, he rested his forehead against mine.
He was smiling.
-That was...- he said, still trying to catch his breath.
-Amazing...- I completed the phrase, smiling.
-Yeah...it was.- he said, lowering his voice and his gaze, losing his grip on me.
My chest was going up and down very quickly, more than the normal, and my cheeks were burning.
I still couldn't believe that we had just kissed.
-If you hadn't understood it yet...you're the one I like...- I whispered, moving a lock of hair behind my ear.
He immediately raised his gaze on me and looked at me like I said something out of the ordinary.
-W...what? It's...it's me?- he stammered, widening his eyes, waiting for my answer.
-Yeah, it's you.- I nodded, smiling a little amused by his reaction.
-I'm...I...I mean...you...- he stammered, becoming red as a tomato.
-Take a deep breath and then speak, Chris.- I chuckled, smiling pleased by his reaction.
-I like you too...it's been weeks that I wanted to tell you but I couldn't find the courage. I had promised myself that I would have told you when I came to London last time, for the photoshoot, but I couldn't.- he said, taking my hands in his.
-Since when you started to catch feelings? Since we're talking about it.- I asked, smiling.
-Well...let me say that from the first message you sent me I thought that you were beautiful but also that I would have liked just being friends with you. But after that you found who I was and you still treated me like a normal person, at that moment I started to have feelings for you. Okay I have embarrassed myself enough. What about you?-
-I'm not gonna lie, I started liking you from the messages too. But when I found who you were, I told myself that you could never like someone like me.- I said, taking a deep breath.
-And why is that? If I can ask.- he asked, looking softly yet worriedly.
-Because I'm not Elizabeth Olsen or Scarlett Johansson, or a beautiful actress or model...I'm just a normal girl and you....you are you, I mean. You're Chris fucking Evans, Captain America.- I said, looking away.
-I may be Chris Evans but I'm still your Chris. The Chris you know and like.- he smiled, caressing my hand with his -I really, really like you, because you're y/n y/l/n. Despite the fact that I really love Scar and Lizzie, I love them in a totally platonic way.- he stroked my cheek with his thumb.
My gaze flicked between his eyes and his lips.
I, involuntarily, licked my lips.
-Just shut up and kiss me Evans, will you?- I asked, smiling mischievously.
-Absolutely.- he smiled a little surprised.
-Then do it.- I said, smirking to him.
He brought his hands to my waist again, drawing me closer to him, capturing my lips with his.
I pulled my hands into his hair, pulling them gently.
I parted my lips slightly and he entered with his tongue.
Chris slipped his hands under the t-shirt, stroking my hips, at that touch I felt shivers down my spine.
We broke away from the kiss and he helped me take off the t-shirt, he took off his, and then threw them both on the floor.
He kissed me again, I hooked my legs to his waist and he lifted me up, bringing his hands to my butt, gently slamming my back against the nearest wall.
He pulled away from my lips and went down to kiss my neck, then stopped at the base, leaving a reddish mark.
-What do you think about going into my room?- he whispered in my ear, in a low and deep voice.
-Great idea...- I whispered in my turn.
Continuing to kiss his neck, he led me to his room.