Chapter 9

Chris 
Goodmorning.
I hope that you and Megan are awake.
The cast can't wait to meet you.

Goodmorning.
Yep, we're awake.
You told them about us?

Sure did. 
Is it a problem?

Not at all.
I'm just surprise.
That's all.

Good.
I thought it was too much. 

Don't worry.
Everything is okay.

Cool.
Can't wait to see you ;)

Same :)

-Meg! The cast already knows us. Chris told them about us.- I said after putting down the phone.
-Goo...what?!-
-Yup. "The cast can't wait to meet you" that's what Chris texted me.-
-Now it will be embarrassing.- she said.
We finished getting ready, she was wearing a Quicksilver shirt and I was in Captain America, we got into the car and headed for the theater.
There were several people.
Too many people.
We approached the entrance and, after a few shoves, we managed to enter and find our seats, which were really close to the stage.

Chris

You two arrived?

Yep, first row.
Thanks to Captain America :)

Perfect :)
We'll start in a few minutes.

I looked at Meg and smiled at her.
-Maybe I like him...- I whispered.
-What's stopping you?-
-The fact that I'm nobody compared to Scarlett Johansson or Elisabeth Olsen.- I said looking at the stage.
-But he keeps texting you. He wanted to hang out with you. He gave you VIP tickets for this Q&A. All this things mean something, don't you think?-
-I don't know Meg.-
-Hello everyone.- said the presenter attracting all the attention -I'm happy to announce the Marvel cast!- all the fans started screaming.
They all went up on stage one at a time.
Chris saw us and gave us a smile which we returned.
Some fans asked questions and one at a time all the actors answered, trying not to spoil it.
-I have a question for someone who's not in a relationship. Are you talking with someone at the moment?- asked a fan.
-I think Evans is still single.- Robert said.
-I'm single too.- Aaron said -And no, I'm not talking with anyone.- he said smiling and winking.
-Well...I mean...I'm...uhm...maybe? I'm not sure. We'll see what the future holds for me.- Chris said a little embarrassed.
-Someone has a crush.- Anthony teased, laughing.
-Next question?- Chris asked, trying to get rid of the embarrassment.
-He's talking about you.- Meg told me.
-What?-
-He has been texting and talking with you for months now. It's obvious that he was talking about you.-
-No, no. It's impossible, girl.- I said sighing.
The questions ran out and now we had to go backstage.
We saw two bodyguards coming to meet us.
-Mr Evans told us that you have the VIP tickets.-
-Yes, here it is.- Megan and I said in chorus, taking the tickets and showing them.
-Perfect. Follow us, please, misses.-
We followed them to a back door.
-Mr Evans awaits you behind the door.- they said, we nodded and entered.
-y/n, Megan, hi.- Chris said as soon as he saw us.
-Hey Chris.- I said approaching and hugging him.
-Hi Chris.- Meg said excitedly, shaking his hand.
-Nice shirt.- she said pointing to the shield on my shirt.
-Thanks.- I said blushing.
-Quicksilver. Cool.- she said pointing to Megan's shirt.
-Thank you, Cap.-
-Anyway are ready for...- Chris was speaking when he heard the door open.
-Chris. Who are you talking with?- I heard a voice I had come to know.
-Oh, hey Seb. This are the girls with the VIP tickets.- 
-Hi. I'm Sebastian, nice to meet you.- he said smiling.
-Hi, I'm...I'm Megan.-
-Megan? As is Megan, y/n's friend?- Seb asked and Chris nodded.
-I'm y/n. Nice to meet you too.- I said, trying not to freak out too much.
-So you're the girl that texted Chris 'cause some asshole gave you the wrong number?- he asked.
-Yeah, I guess it's me.- I said embarrassed.
-Chris asked us for some advice on how he should have told you his identity. But he didn't tell us that he did it. Chris, you don't want us to talk with the girl who...- at that moment Chris stopped Seb's mouth.
-I forgot to tell you that I did it. Everything is fine.- Chris said.
-Ok, ok. Let's go with the others, shall we?-
-You girls are ready?- Chris asked.
-Yup, let's go.- Megan and I nodded.
As soon as we entered the backstage everyone stopped talking and turned to look at us.
-Everybody they are...- Chris began, without having time to finish the sentence as everyone surrounded us.
-Chris told so much about you.- Scarlett said smiling.
-Yeah, you bewitched him.- Anthony said.
-I think you're scaring our guests.- Chris said putting himself between us.
-No, it's okay, Chris.- I smiled at him. 
-It's a pleasure to meet you.- said Aaron shaking Megan's hand, as she blushed. 
-My...my pleasure.- she said, trying not to stammer.
-I think you already know who we are.- said Robert jokingly.
-Yeah, Mr Downey.- I said, looking at him.
-You can call me Robert, kid.- he smiled.
-So...it's almost lunch time. Anyone's hungry?- said Tom Holland. 
-I swear I can't with this child. Holland, shut up.- said Anthony and Sebastian nodded, me and Meg laughed. 
-Nobody touch my kid or...- said Robert. 
-Or what, Downey? We are gonna start another Civil war?- asked Chris, try not to laugh.
-Not in front of the girls, please.- said Elizabeth, shaking her head. 
-I can't understand men. They are as big as stupid.- said Scarlett laughing, followed by me, Meg and Elizabeth.