Chapter 33

A year passed and me and Chris were still together.
Eventually, we had also told the rest of the cast that we were together.
In the last period Megan and Aaron had made their "coming out" as a couple.
In this time frame me and Chris had moved together in his house and also Chris's fan seemed to have taken a liking to me, I couldn't be more happy about both things, so I started thinking "Should me and Chris do the same?"
I thought about it for days before reaching a conclusion.
-Chris?- I called him, one morning, while we were still laying in the bed -Babe?-
-Yeah, sweetheart?- he asked with a raspy voice, tightening his grip on my waist, still half asleep.
-How would you feel if we...if we tell everyone that we're together?- I asked, as my tone was gradually lowering.
-Are you serious?- he immediately sat, widening his eyes.
-Yeah.- I nodded, sitting as well.
He stared into my eyes, like he was searching for something.
-Do you feel ready? Like really really ready to do it?- he asked, taking my hands in his and giving me a warm smile.
-Yeah, I wanna do it.- I nodded, convinced.
-Oh goodness. I love you. I love you so much.- he smiled, hugging me tightly.
-I love you too.- I said, kissing him.
-Ok, ok. I need to call my agent and inform him about this.- he muttered standing up, all jumpy -I have an interview at the "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" in a few days. I have to make a couple of calls. I'll be in the kitchen in less than five minutes.- he said, taking his phone and tapping on the screen.
I chuckled a little, seeing how excited he was.
I stood up and prepared a quick breakfast.
As I sat down, Dodger barked and I gave him his food.
Then five minutes later Chris walked in smiling.
-Good news?- I asked, passing him a mug of coffee and some waffles.
-Yeah. A simple post on Instagram.- he said, sipping from the mug -What do you think?-
-I think it's perfect.- I answered honestly.
-I think so too. And maybe you could also come at Jimmy's with me, in the crowd if you want, so if they ask me about you and us, you'll be there.-
-Yeah, I think I can do it. Just for you though.- I smiled as he hugged me.
-I love even more.- he kissed my temples.
-What photo will you post?- I asked.
-I don't know. Will you help me?- he asked, opening the gallery of his phone.
After we chose the photo, he wrote the description and made me click to post it.

chrisevans

liked by imsebastianstan, anthonymackie, markruffalo and other 2

liked by imsebastianstan, anthonymackie, markruffalo and other 2.401.581
chrisevans Hey everyone, Chris Evans's here.
In the last months, if not the last year, I've been reading a lot of articles and rumors about a possible relationship between me and @y/n.y/l/n, and I'm here to confirm all of those.
So yes, me and y/n have been dating for a little over a year now and I couldn't be more happy about it.
We decided to keep our relationship secret for the first period because we wanted to be sure about our relationship before making it public.
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't comment at all, please, because any mean message will be blocked immediately.
So thank you and have a nice day.

View all 61.793 comments

scarlettjohansson Congratulation guys. I'm so happy for you ♡
^chrisevans thank you Scar ♡
^y/n.y/l/n thanks, ScarJo, miss ya ♡
_____Wiew 259 more replies

aaronjonhson You finally did it! Congratulations♡. Now we should organise a double date. @megan_davis will be so happy.
^chrisevans thanks man♡. I'm counting on that.
^y/n.y/l/n thanks Aaron♡. Megan just texted me, lol.
_____Wiew 185 more replies

imsebastianstan Congratulations♡. I always knew you'd make a perfect couple. @antonymackie you still owe me 20 dollars.
^anthonymackie No, I don't. Anyway congratulations guys ♡
^y/n.y/l/n thanks guys ♡ You two never fail to make me laugh.
^chrisevans thank you fellas. Can't wait to see you two again ♡
_____Wiew 279 more replies

robertdowneyjr You couldn't find anything better?
^chrisevans Robert, what? I thought you liked her.
^robertdowneyjr Shut up, Evans. I was talking to @y/n.y/l/n. Are you sure you want him, dear?
^y/n.y/l/n thanks Robert, but I want him, hahaha ♡
^robertdowneyjr Alright, congratulations and good luck ♡
^chrisevans thanks Downey ♡
_____Wiew 1.693 more replies

elizabetholsenofficial My best wishes to you, guys. I can't wait to see you again♡
^y/n.y/l/n thanks Lizzie ♡ I can't wait either.
^chrisevans thank you Liz ♡
_____Wiew 168 more replies

markruffalo Sending you all my love, guys. Congrats ♡
^chrisevans thank you Ruffalo ♡
^y/n.y/l/n thanks Mark ♡
_____Wiew 129 more replies

tomholland2013 Congrats mates ♡
^y/n.y/l/n thanks Spider-boy ♡
^chrisevans thank you Tom ♡
_____Wiew 478 more replies

y/n.y/l/n Thank you everyone for your nice comments ♡
I didn't think you would take this news in such a good way. I was kinda scared, not gonna lie. But after reading so many nice comments, compliments and congratulations, I was very surprised. So thank you so much for accepting me ♡
_____Wiew 573 more replies

I turned off my phone, shocked by the comments.
-They...they like me?- I asked Chris, feeling my eyes tearing up.
-They do. See? I had told you.- he smiled, kissing me.
-Now I really don't have an excuse for not coming with you at Jimmy.- I joked as he hugged me.
-I love you.- he smiled, kissing me again.
-I love you more.- I said, resting my head on his shoulder.