Chapter 31

The next day, when I went to work, Megan immediately took my hand and looked at the ring.
She started running around smiling and yelling 'I knew it! I fucking knew it!', then she congratulated and hugged me. 
Ten minutes later Aaron called her informing her that Chris had called him and that we were together. 
She laughed at him, telling him that she found out before him.
A couple of days later, on my free day, Chris walked in the kitchen, with just his sweatpants on, while I was having breakfast, with his phone in hand.
I almost choke on my drink.
-Are you trying to kill me?- I said, between coughs.
-I'm sorry, sweetheart.- he chuckled, giving me an amused smile -I didn't mean to.- he placed a kiss on my lips -Am I forgiven?-
-You have to do more than just a kiss, Evans.- I grinned, touching with my index finger on his bare chest. 
-Oh well.- he smiled in a mischievous way -I was kinda counting on that, I'm not gonna lie.- 
-But I think you have to wait.- I said as he rolled his eyes, playfully -There were something you needed to tell me?- 
-Yes actually. Holland and Seb are here, in London. Can I invite them over?- he asked. 
-Yeah, totally. I would love to see them.- I smiled at him -Give a call to Meg and Aaron too, if they want to come. But I doubt they will.- I shrugged, blowing on the steaming cup. 
-Alright. Thanks sweetheart.- he said, kissing my cheek quickly.
-You're welcome, babe.- I smiled at him.
-Do you want to tell them about...about us?- he asked, pointing to the ring with his gaze. 
-I'm not sure. I'd like it, really. But I'm kinda worried. Y'know, about Tom. He could be spoiling it unwittingly.- I pointed out. 
-Well, you got a point actually. But okay, we won't tell them for now.- he smiled as I kissed his lips, then he disappeared again, in the other room. 
I finished my breakfast, then I went to my room and changed my clothes. 
-When will they arrive, babe?- I asked him, peeking from the door. 
He was standing there, with a tight white t-shirt, which reminded me a lot about Steve's t-shirt in 'Captain America'. 
I smiled involuntarily looking at him gesturing around. 
-Yeah, Aaron, don't worry.- he was talking on his phone, then he noticed me -Okay man. It's fine. Yeah. Alright, bye.- he ended the call, then le looked at me with his beautiful smile -What's up, sweetheart?- 
-Nothing much. I just wanted to know when will they arrive.- 
-Oh, around ten minutes. Is it alright or I have to tell them to wait a bit more?- he asked. 
-It's okay, don't worry. I'm ready anyways.- I smiled -I'll let you change yourself. I'll be on the couch.- I said, stamping a quick kiss on his lips.
-I'll join you in a few minutes.- he smiled, scrunching his nose. 
I simply nodded, then I went into the other room.
While I was on my way to the living room, something almost made me fall on the ground. 
-What the hell?- I frowned in confusion, at that moment I saw Dodger, looking at me, wagging his tail -Buddy, don't do that. I could have stepped on your tail. Be careful.- I said, petting him. 
As I sat on the couch, he took place on my lap and I smiled involuntarily. 
This dog was really the most amazing dog I've ever met. 
Chris also admitted that usually Dodger wasn't that friendly with strangers and that he was very surprised that Dodger stayed alone with me for the three weeks, without making a fuss. 
A couple of minutes later I heard the door creaking and some footsteps. 
Chris walked in and sat next to me. 
-Ready to pretend that we're not together?- he asked. 
-Honestly, I think I am.- I nodded -What about you?- 
-I'm totally not ready.- he laughed a little, shaking his head. 
-But it's literally your job.- I pointed out, chuckling. 
-Yeah, I know, I know. But I'm not good at telling lies.- he defended himself. 
The next moment someone knocked at the door. 
-And here they are.- I said, standing up. 
Chris followed me to the door.
When I opened it Tom and Sebastian were standing there, smiling. 
-Hey guys.- I smiled, letting them in.
-Hey y/n/n. It's so good to see you.- Sebastian said, hugging me. 
-It's good to see you too, Seabass.- I said, returning the hug. 
-Hey Chris.- he said, breaking the hug with me, and hugging him. 
-Hey man. Nice to see you.- Chris answered, smiling. 
-Hi darling. How are you?- Tom asked, hugging me. 
I could feel Chris's burning gaze when Tom called me that.
-Hi Tom. I'm good. What about my favourite Spider-Man?- I asked, hugging him back, trying to ignore it and not giving them hints about me and Chris's relationship. 
-I'm good, I'm good.- he smiled.
Then we all sat in the living room and started talking. 
I sat in the middle seat between Seb and Tom, while Chris sat on the armchair. 
-So how's your lifes, boys?- I asked them.
-Mine's going pretty fine. I finished filming a few days ago so now I'm enjoying a bit of relax.- Sebastian said -But I miss working with you, honestly.- he admitted. 
-Me too, Stan, me too.- Chris smiled softly.
-So do I, Sebastian.- Tom said.
-I wasn't talking about you, Holland.- he replied in a serious tone as I and Chris bursted in laughter. 
-C'mon Seabass there are no fans here, you can drop your act.- I said -We all know you and Mackie don't hate him.- I said, patting his shoulder. 
We talked for about an hour then a phone rang.
-Sorry, that's mine.- he said, standing up and answering it -I'm truly sorry, guys, I have to go. My family wants to see me right now.- 
-It's alright Tom.- I said, smiling -I'll accompany you to the door.- then I stood up. 
-Bye guys.- he waved at them and they reciprocated. 
We walked to the door then he hugged me. 
-Bye Tom.- 
-Bye darling.- he smiled then walked out.