Chapter 34

-C'mon sweetheart, we're late.- Chris said, while I was putting on my earrings. 
-I'm ready, I'm ready.- I said opening the door and revealing myself to Chris. 
I was wearing a midnight blue dress, which reached my ankles, tight on the top and a little low-cut at the breast, with the heart neckline, which fell softly on my hips.
-You...you...- he muttered, blinking a few times. 
-What?- I asked worriedly -Do I look bad?-
-No, no. Absolutely not. You look ravishing, sweetheart.- he smiled, looking at me from head to toes. 
-Oh, thank you. You look handsome too.- I said smiling and adjusting his tie a bit, as he left a quick kiss on my lips. 
-We should go now.- he said, offering me his hand which I took. 
-Then let's go.- I nodded, squeezing his hand a bit. 
We had left the house and got in Chris's car, ready to go to Jimmy's.
New York was beautiful at night.
All the lights, the building, the people.
Everything was alive.
Chris took my hand and put it under his on the change of the car, giving me a reassuring smile. 
After a while he parked the car and offered me a hand to get out.
We walked in the building after being controlled by some guards, who led us to the room where Chris would have done the interview.
-I'll be there, on the stage. From time to time I'll look at you, hopefully no-one will notice it.- he smiled, caressing my hand with his thumb.
-I'll be okay, don't worry.- I squeezed his hand softly.
-If Jimmy asks me about you, will you get on the stage with me?- he asked, with a tone full of hope.
-I don't know, Chris, maybe I will.- I smiled at him. 
-Alright, there will be a guard on your left, if you feel overwhelmed just tell him and he'll bring you somewhere where you can calm down. Is that okay?- 
-Yeah, totally.  Thank you.- I nodded.
I went to my place and then they started the interview. 
-Tonight we're having as a guest a very important person. You may know him as America's ass, Capsicle or simply as Chris Evans. Say hi everyone.- Jimmy said, as Chris walked in, waving and the whole crown screamed.
-Hi everyone. Thanks for having me, Jim.- Chris smiled. 
-It's so nice to have you here, Chris.- Jimmy said, as he sat down in the armchair -So Chris...- Jimmy started -We all have seen your most recent post on Instagram. Wanna talk about it?- he asked as the photo appeared behind them.
-Oh, direct to the point I see.- he chuckled a little, giving me a look -I had to imagine that you'd ask this.- he shrugged a little. 
-So you and y/n are in a relationship?- 
-Yeah, we are. A bit more than a year. And I'm so happy about it, really.- he smiled softly. 
-Do you think she's watching us tonight?- Jimmy asked him. 
-Actually...- Chris said, looking at me and I nodded a little -Actually she's here, right now.-
-Oh, really? Where is she?- he asked, curiously looking around.
-Right there.- Chris pointed at me and I just smiled, embarrassed.
The very next moment everyone was looking at me. 
-y/n care to join us?- Jimmy asked and I nodded, the guard next to me escorted me to the stage -It's a pleasure, y/n.- he shook my hand and I sat next to Chris.
-So is for me.- 
-I know you aren't used to this, whenever you feel like needing a moment just tell me and someone will bring you in the back so you can calm down.- Jimmy proposed. 
-Thank you, I appreciate it.- I nodded. 
-So now that you two are here can I ask you some questions about your relationship?- 
-Absolutely. Go on.- Chris smiled, placing his hand on mine. 
-So how did you two met?- 
-It's quite a fun story to tell, honestly.- Chris said -Sweetheart, do you want to tell them?- 
-Oh, okay. So in a few words. I was at a bar and I met a guy, Tyler, and he gave me a number. A wrong one. So I ended up texting Chris. After he told me that he wasn't Tyler, I apologized and closed the chat. The next day, surprisingly, he texted me asking me how I was. So from that moment we started talking.-
-So Tyler, man, if you're watching, thanks.- Chris joked.
-So you didn't know he was Chris Evans?- he asked and I shook my head -How did you react when he told you who he was?-
-I found out like a couple of months later. Honestly he made me guess who he was, among him, Hemsworth and Pratt, because he only said that he was an actor in superhero films. After I guessed I decided to watch Marvel films, since I had never seen them at that time. But, yeah, I was surprised that he, a famous actor, wanted me as a friend.-
-When you met the first time in real life?-
-I think after a month, right?- Chris asked.
-Yeah, about a month.- I confirmed.
-When you two started dating?-
-We confessed on my birthday, June 13th, but we decided to give ourselves a chance the next day.- Chris answered.
-Yeah and he asked me to be his girlfriend like three month later.-
-So y/n when you met the others members of the cast what did you think?-
-I immediately bonded with them. They're so nice and they're really good friends.-
-So Chris, when in the last interview I asked you if she was the girl you were talking about, you said that you two were only friends, will you answer now?- Jimmy asked.
-Now I can answer and yes, it was her.- he smiled at me.
-What made you fall in love with her? And vice versa?- 
-I'll go first.- Chris said -I think it was the fact that she was herself and that she treated me like a normal human being and not as someone special. But also her smile, her laugh, her eyes. Literally everything. I think she's perfect.- he said, squeezing my hand softly while I blushed.
-For me I think the fact that he was there for me, when I didn't know who he was. Every time I texted him, he replied almost immediately. And I started catching feelings for him before he told me who he was. After he told me I told myself that he'd never fall for someone like me. But here we are.- I smiled.