Chapter 10

-I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty hungry too.- said Tom Hiddleston.
-The T.H. squad today decided to be a pain in the ass.- said Chris Hemsworth laughing and putting a hand on Tom's shoulder, who laughed too.
-Ladies, what do you say?- Sebastian asked me and the girls.
-I guess we could go and eat something all together.- said Elisabeth, looking at us and we nodded.
-Yeah, it's not that everyday you can eat with superheros.- Megan said jokingly.
-I love your excitement.- Aaron told her and she blushed. 
-Alright, so who's coming in the car with me?- Chris asked.
-Definitely not me. Last time I threw up.- Scarlett laughed at the memory. 
-C'mon I'm not that bad as a driver. y/n? Megan?- Chris asked us.
-It works for us.- me and Megan answered. 
-Can I come too, man?- Aaron asked.
-Of course.- he replied.
After a few minutes of organisation, we had decided who was in whose car.
Chris sat in the driver seat, I was in the passenger seat, while Megan and Aaron were behind. 
They had bonded almost immediately and now they were talking about Quicksilver in the films and comics. 
-Thank you, Chris. For doing all this for us. I own you a lot.- I smiled at him, putting my hand on his arm.
-You're welcome and don't worry, I like seeing your smile.- he said, and I can swear I saw him blushing.
-By the way, where are we going?- Megan asked as her head peeked, between me and Chris. 
-Let's say we have reserved a little room in a restaurant, so no-one will take photos or disturb us while we eat.- he explained.
-The tickets and the restaurant? Chris I'm seriously gonna get in debt to you my whole life.- Megan said.
-Don't worry Meg.- Chris smiled amused, stopping the car in front of a restaurant. 
We got out of the car and, reached the others, we walked into the restaurant. 
-When will you fly back to the USA?- Megan asked them, while we ate. 
-Tomorrow morning around 8 am. We'd ask you to accompany us but with all the paparazzi it will be a mess and we don't want you two to feel uncomfortable.- Aaron told her, giving her a smile. 
We finished our lunch then we drove back to where the others' cars were. 
We were saying bye to each other, when Megan came to me.
-Me and Aaron are going to my place to see Age of Ultron and to talk a little.- she said. 
-Third drawer of the nightstand, Meg, don't forget it.- I smiled mischievously, making her blush. 
-y/n, oh god. Stop.- she said, looking at him when she got what I meant. 
-I'm just remembering you.- I said, shrugging and laughing. 
-Hey Meg, ready to go?- he asked her, approaching us. 
-Yeah, I'm ready. See you tomorrow y/n.- she smiled at me. 
-It was a pleasure to meet you, y/n.- Aaron told me -I had fun today.- 
-It was a pleasure for me too, Aaron.- I smiled at him. 
They greeted everyone, then left. 
-I can tell he likes her.- Chris smiled.
-It's years that she have a crush him, so for her it's a dream come true.- I said -Don't tell her that I told you or she'll kill me.- 
-We won't, don't worry.- Scarlett smiled. 
-I should go and call my...my therapist.- Sebastian said, a little embarrassed, checking his phone. 
-It's okay man, go on.- Anthony said, patting his shoulder. 
-Yeah, don't worry Seb.- Chris told him. 
-Mental health first of all.- Holland smiled. 
-Yeah, we don't want you to end up like Wanda.- Elizabeth told him, jokingly. 
-Or like Bucky.- I added -He really need a therapist too.- 
-You're right. I don't want my parents to get killed by the Winter Soldier in real life.- Robert commented. 
-Yeah, I guess. Thanks guys. I'll see you later.- he smiled -I'm pretty happy that I met you, y/n. If you tell me your Instagram I'll follow you.- he said. 
-Yeah, it's y/n.y/l/n, easy.- I said.
-What is Megan's?- Scarlett asked. 
-It's megan_davis. I'm sure she'll freak out.- I chuckled. 
-Alright then, I'll go. Bye everyone.- Sebastian said, waving. 
-Bye Seb.- We said in chorus. 
-Bye Sebastian.- Mackie said, making me giggle, remember that interview. 
-I should go too, actually. My husband is calling.- Scarlett said, watching her phone. 
-I'm going to call my daughters.- Robert said. 
-Then I'll come back to my flat.- I said -It was a pleasure meeting you, really. Thanks again for the amazing day.- I smiled at them. 
-The same is for us.- Hemsworth said, with his loud voice.
-You and Megan are really funny and enjoyable to talk to.- Hiddleston smiled.
-It was lovely to meet you and Megan.- Elizabeth hugged me. 
-Thanks Lizzie.- I smiled. 
-We'll definitely let you know if we are here in London.- Scarlett hugged me.
-Let me accompany you. I don't have anything to do or anyone to call.- Chris said. 
-Alright then. Let's go. Bye guys.- 
-Bye y/n.- they said, as me and Chris walked out. 
We walked to his car and got in. 
-I was thinking...- Chris said -Tomorrow I'll leave and I don't know where I'll come back so...wanna go for an ice-cream?- he asked, turning to me smiling -C'mon, we won't see each other for who knows how long.- he said. 
-Chris, I don't know. What about the paparazzi and the journalist?- I asked. 
-Nobody will see us. I'll give you a pair of sunglasses.- he said, taking a pair from the car dashboard and handing them to me.
-Are you sure about it?- I asked. 
-Yep. Absolutely. So what do you say?- he smiled, hopefully. 
-Alright then. Let's go, Chris.- I smiled, putting on the sunglasses. 
-This is gonna be amazing.- he smiled, turning on his car.