Thank You!

We've done it, people. We have reached the end. Thank you all so much for your support! This fic - yes, this right here - is my current favorite and I am so glad (and also not) it has finally come to an end. *sigh of bittersweetness*

I can remember when I started writing this - partly out of spite because there weren't enough Slytherin!trio fics, partly because I wanted a fresh start in the types of fics I wrote - and look at where we are now. Ha ha! And just look at the timeline.

September 16, 2020 - September 16, 2021

A year. I wrote all this in a year... I will remember this for many years to come because what is the likelihood of it happening again?

And here's the inevitable "read my other stuff please but no pressure but also please I need validation but no pressure"

In order of priority, I have:

• The Final Decision; Hinny, Romione, Wolfstar

- If you loved Jay and Sid here, you'll love them in TFD, too. Hopefully. New OCs make an appearance as well. You'll love them as well. Hopefully.

• You and Me series; Ronarry, starts in fourth year.

- The sequel Me and You is currently on hiatus due to lack of motivation, but the first one You and Me can be read as a stand-alone - I actually prefer that if I'm being honest.

• I also have a few one-shot books that are updated infrequently.

• Also also, I have a couple of finished fics. You can look at my profile for those.

- One of them is mostly unpublished from Wattpad for personal reasons, so keep reading.

• Alternatively, you can go to my archiveofourown account (onyxjay) to read my fics there.

- Some fics are set to anonymous, so you won't find them on my profile directly (i.e. ALHS is linked in my bio, Eagle's Flight is out there somewhere chilling).

Thank you again!