01

ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏʀᴇʟᴀɪs' ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴄʜɪʟᴛᴏɴ

"New Girl," Louise whispered walking past with Paris and Madeline.

"Is she hot?" Theo asked as they went past smirking, "Yes or no?" he asked again, everyone rolling their eyes.

"Who transfers a month into the school year?" Juliana asked annoyed, "Why are they letting all these extra people in? They just take up space and screw up the curve," she complained leaning on the wall, "Because this new kid, either got kicked out of their old school, or they are an idiot."

"Well, it's too late."

"Where's Tristin?" Juliana asked noticing one of her best friends missing.

"His grandfather is sick," Theo answered, "again."

"Sounds right," She laughed as they walked side by side, stopping at the girl's locker.

"Hey Juli I need to tell you something," Paris whispered coming behind the duo, turning her to face her as two older women pass by arguing about one's outfit.

"What?" she asks laughing confused.

"Your sister," Paris whispered nervously.

Juliana has made it obvious she doesn't like her sister, mother or any of the Gilmores. Lorelai is like a forbidden name among the friends, knowing the reaction it brings out of the girl.

"What about her? She's a bitch?" Juliana asks laughing, but stopping once she realised the tension and seriousness of the group, "Okay guys seriously, what's going on?"

Juliana looked at the girls annoyed, wanting them to just spit it out, and so does Theo, by the looks of it.

"She's here," Louise blurted out, earning a glare from Paris.

"Like at Chilton?" Juliana basically shouted annoyed, Louise nodding slightly, "No, Chilton is mine, she has Stars Hollow, I get Hartford. What the hell is her problem? What's next she's going to take my father, try and have a relationship? I swear to god if she wants to go to Yale."

"Breathe," Theo mumbled calmly, Louise, Madeline and Paris slightly in shock, realising what this will do to the girl, "What else?"

"Journalism major, probably going up for the Franklin, 4.0 GPA, perfect attendance, tons of recs," Louise listed. Paris rolling her eyes at the mention of the Franklin.

"Oh and on top of that, her mom was flirting with your dad Theo," Madeline added smirking, feeling proud of herself for adding something to the list.

"Wow, they really are trying to ruin everything," Theo mumbled rolling his eyes. Theo's parents got divorced three years ago, but they're friendly again, which makes Theo hope eventually they're going to get back together.

The group walked to their next class together, Juliana complaining about the Gilmores the whole way there.

Although they share the same name Juliana makes sure they have nothing else to do with her. She's a Hayden, not a Gilmore. And she makes that perfectly clear.

"Remember that time, who was it? Grade 9 English, called you Juliana Gilmore," Theo laughed, trying to lighten the girl's mood, "and you were like-"

"Sir, it's Hayden. Not Gilmore!" She finished, feeling better. It's one of the groups favourite memories. It's the day the 6 of them became friends. The day Theo transferred to Chilton, the first day of high school.

"The new girl's mom is hot," Jackson, one of the boys, in their grade told his friend.

"So is she?" the friend asked smirking, before turning to the group that entered, "Nothing gets past you Geller. Is she?"