07

ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴ's ᴡᴀᴋᴇ

"Bake sale today, anyone actually brought anything?" Juliana asked her friends between classes as they walked down the halls.

"Yeah Nanny made little Portuguese cheesecakes and Portuguese chocolate cupcakes that are to die for," Paris told the girl excited over the sounds of food.

"How were the boys after we left?" Louise asked as she and Madeline joined the group.

"The boys?" Tristin asked confused. Tristin and Juliana didn't see each other until they left the party on Sunday.

"Yeah, they were fine. They got my number through Robert so they're invited to my party on Sunday," She told Louise and Madeline, who got excited and squealed a little, before turning her attention to Tristin's question, "I told you didn't I?"

"Um no. Who are they?"

"Robert, Colin and Jackson from Dalton and Logan from everywhere," she told him smiling, Theo and Tristin just watched her, proud she's making friends outside of Chilton but not happy they're guys.

"Oh, good to know," Tristin mumbled, Juliana, holding her arms out for everyone to stop, the group looking at her confused until she pointed her head to Rory.

"Just give me a second," Juliana breathed in, then out, and gave her friends a thumbs up, walking past the girl's locker, not even looking at her.

Rory watched them pass her, confused why the group is so mean to her, she did nothing to them or nothing to make them as rude as they are to her. Well, at least that's what she thinks. All she wants is to get through the next three years and go to Harvard and hopefully never see the six of them again. But she probably won't be that lucky.

- - - - - - - - - -

"We've got our French fantasies, American treats, and our Italian taste sensations. Well, what do you think?" Juliana heard someone say as the group walked out to see the bake sale. Juliana being one of the only students not contributing, well she could have, but she didn't particularly want to make anything hungover or drunk, for the sake of everyone's health. Juliana is a great chef, unlike her father, she loves to cook and bake everything. She makes these incredible Chocolate Chip Cookies, Red Velvet Cupcakes, Cinnamon Rolls and Cheesecakes, that her friends practically beg her to make for them. Baking is the way she relieves stress and it's what calms her down, Christopher doesn't mind because then he has amazing treats to snack on when he gets home.

"Don't," Theo shouts rushing towards the girl stopping her from walking any further.

"Did that girl just light the table on fire?" Tristin asks walking to the duo laughing.

"Why not?" Juliana asks Theo annoyed.

"Don't."

"Theo?"

"Just don't," he mumbled, Tristin confused until he looks behind him, a look of realisation on his face.

"You don't want to Juli," Tristin looked at the girl moving closer to Theo to block her view.

"You guys are so weird, I'm gonna go look for Paris," she rolled her eyes trying to step forward, Theo stopping her and spinning her around, "Maybe she's by her locker," Tristin guides the way pushing her with him.