19

ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴜᴘ ᴘᴛ.2

The party is in full effect and they're kids from everywhere here. Madeline was right, there's like three times the amount of people there should be here. But it's okay because everyone is having fun.

"Babe let's go dance!" Juliana shouted loudly so she could be heard over the music.

"In a little?" Tristin answered making Juliana give him a weird look.

"Um okay. Ready babe?" she asked looking towards the person she was actually talking to.

"Ready as ever," she smirked standing up and trailing behind Juliana, pushing between people to the dance floor.

"The look on his face," Juliana whispered to her friend laughing.

"Priceless!" Aubrey agreed joining in.

"Ugh, I love this song!" Juliana shouted as she jumped up and down.

The two jumped and danced together for about three songs until they decided it was time to refil their drinks and see what everyone else is up to, because rumour is Paris Geller is at this party.

No your eyes do not deceive you. Paris is at a party. She's never at a party unless it's one of her friend's birthdays or her parents force her. Which they probably did because every three seconds she keeps looking down at her watch almost praying that it would just be time already.

"Paris!" Juliana squealed wrapping her arms around her blonde friends.

"Hey Juliana," Paris said awkwardly squirming out of the girl's grip, "How much have you drank?"

"Not thatttt much," she dragged on taking another sip.

"Okay I'm going to go somewhere that keeps me busy until 10:30," Paris said impatiently, "I'll see you later Julie."

Once Paris left Juliana giggled to herself happy she got to mess with Paris a little.

"Madeline and Louise are showing their new boys around the pool house," Aubrey laughed out as she spoke, "Again."

"Got to love Madeline and Louise," Juliana joked as she watched them walk outside.

"Hey Jules can we talk?" Juliana heard a voice behind her scaring her.

"Yeah, sure. What's up Spencer?" she mumbled as he lead her away from the dance floor.

"I just wanted to say I'm happy for you and Tristin," he said politely confusing Juliana.

"Thanks Spencer."

"And that I'll try to not want to punch him multiple times in the face when I see him," Spencer explained... kinda, "And I hope we can still be friends, because you're an amazing girl and I don't want to loose you."

Juliana looked at him with eyes full of disbelief but her face was soft and kind. She couldn't believe Spencer could think she would just stop talking to him because of Tristin, or anyone. Actually, if Madeline, Louise and Aubrey agree on someone, she might.

"Spencer I would never," Juliana told him reaching an arm out and onto his arm giving him a feeling of comfort.

"Thank you Jules," Spencer smiled giving Juliana a quick hug.