11

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ sɴᴏᴡ

"It smells like snow!" Juliana shouted out on her driveway way looking into the sky.

"You do this every year," Tristin laughs at the girl shaking her head.

"And every year I'm right," she argues smiling.

As much as she loves fall, which is the first day of school, cute outfits, hot coffee, her birthday and everything amazing, she also loves winter and snow, because have you seen winter outfits. Cute asf!

"That you are, now let's go!" Theo shouts pushing the two towards his car.

"How heavy is it gonna snow?" Tristin asked opening the car door for Juliana.

"I don't know I can't predict the future," she looked at him like he was crazy, "And you do that every year."

"Yeah, we get it traditions let's go!" Theo rushed getting impatient.

"Aww, can little Theo not be late for school?" Juliana mocked her friend buckling her seat belt.

"No because we're making Tristin here have almost perfect attendance," he complained driving out of her driveway as Tristin closed the door.

"We are?" Tristin and Juliana asked at the same time.

"We are!"

"Okay back to the snow thing," Tristin diverted his attention back to the girl, "You think it would be heavy enough to skip?"

"Tristin!"

"Sorry, Theo."

- - - - - - - - - -

"Told you it would snow!" Juliana squeals as the trio walk towards the car, "I love the snow!"

"I love when we get to leave early because of snowstorms," Tristin agrees walking through the school.

"You just love not being here," Theo
corrects grabbing his car key out of the pocket of his bag.

"Okay let's go by you and drink hot cocoa on your couch and watch Christmas movies!" Juliana begged with puppy eyes to Theo, who tried to ignore her but everyone that know Juliana knows she's the most annoying persistent person to exist.

"Fine!" he gave in annoyed rolling his eyes at Juliana and clicking his car open.

"Yay!" she shouted celebrating getting her way. But doesn't she always.

"I hate you," Tristin mumbled watching her childish behaviour.

"No you don't!" she shouted with a smile across her face excited.

"He's so in love with her," Theo mumbled inaudibly, his friends unable to hear him.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Okay you have the clothes you leave 'in case of an emergency in the guest bedroom upstairs," Theo told her motioning upstairs as they walked into the door downstairs, "But I know you're just going to take my things. You know where my room is. Have fun."