04

ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴇʀ-ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀs

"I'll be back in a few weeks," Christopher told his daughter, kissing her head lightly.

"Promise you'll call me?" Juliana asks smiling, her dad is always travelling and she hates it. She knows he has to for work, but she doesn't want him to go. She sometimes feels like he's never going to come back, and do what Lorelai did, and just run and never look back, never call, message or even try to communicate with her.

"I promise I will," Christopher said hugging her, "I'll be back soon," he reassured one last time, picking up his bags and walking towards the front door.

"I love you dad."

"I love you too, Jules."

And with that he left, out the front door, into the car. She watched as her drove off, leaving her behind.

Then she started getting ready for school, trying to distract herself, even though it was 6 in the morning, she rushed, not stopping, because when she stops, she over thinks and when she over thinks she panics, and that's not a good idea.

At 6:30, when she was running around looking for a book, the door bell went off, "Coming!"

She walked to the door cautiously not knowing who was there, "Oh it's you," Juliana laughed pulling the door open, inviting the two boys inside, "What are you doing here?"

"We knew Christopher was leaving so we came by to check on you," Theo answered happily.

"It's 6 frickin 30, why are we ready for school!" Tristin complained walking towards the couch and falling onto it, face first.

"Why are you here then?" She asked watching Theo poke Tristin to wake him up.

"He showed up to my house and shoved me in his car," Tristin mumbled into the couch, swatting Theo's hand away.

"Love you bro," Theo joked, trying to kiss Tristin, instead Tristin slapped him across the arm, Theo falling to the floor dramatically.

"Okay, so when's the party?" Theo asks laughing.

"I was thinking next Saturday, so I have time to plan, you know?" Juliana explains sitting in the chair opposite the boys, "which is where you guys can help me."

"So you subject us to torture, when you made us study with Paris last night, now you're forcing us to plan a party?" Theo asks gasping dramatically.

"Ok firstly, you begged to be invited, and secondly, if I plan the party it would probably suck, you know, girls can't do anything right," Juliana played the misogyny card. It's not what you can do for misogyny, it's about what misogyny can do for you.

"You're right, when you plan they suck," Theo joked chuckling.

"So you'll help me?" Juliana asked.

"Fine," he groaned, "I know you're just doing this to spend time with me."

"Whatever keeps your ego huge," Juliana smirked at Theo, looking up to on the couch to see Tristin half asleep, "Tris?" she shouted slightly trying to wake him up, "Tristin?" she walked towards the boy, poking him in the ribs once she got close enough.

"What?" he complained annoyed at his friends.

"We should go, you know if you want to stop for coffee," Juliana told his pulling his into a sitting position, "You're tie isn't even done properly," she laughed at the tie hanging loosely around his neck.

She fixed the top two button, doing them up, then tying his tie properly, making sure he doesn't get dress coded, "Can you grab my bag from my room The?"