10

ʀᴏʀʏ's ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴇs

"Thank you guys for the best day!" Juliana told her friend fiddling with the keys trying to single out the one for the front door.

"And that dress that we got!" Madeline shouted to her friend looking her up and down in the new dress.

It's a black sparkly lacy dress with a slight v and reaches to about mid-thigh. To Juliana it's her perfect dress and wearing the perfect dress wraps up the perfect day well... perfectly.

"Wait it's open," Juliana laughed twisting the door realising her dad probably forgot to lock it when he left, "Thank you guys for today and this dress that's hot as hell!" she continued talking pushing her door open turning her head to face he friends as she talked. Unaware of the chaos in the house.

"Yeah it was no problem, and you had so many guys hit on you," Madeline joked but Louise hit her and gave her a face that Juliana couldn't tell but maybe a 'wtf' face.

"Surprise!" a ton of voices shouted as Juliana closed the door, a huge smile forming across her face and her eyes begin to water, tears begging to fall.

"Ahhhh!" she screamed excited running up to Tristin and Theo wrapping her arms around them, as they were closest to her, assuming they planned it.

This party was exactly what you would think. The same coloured balloons they put in her locker were tied and placed around the house, some filled with helium and some laid on the floor probably just blown up. There were a few bottles of alcohol on the bar which is usually covered in books and paper, but now it's pretty and festive and looks like well... a bar. Kids from Chilton mainly were scattered around the house, from what it looked like it was only people Tristin, Theo, Madeline and Louise knew and liked, which isn't that many but it was a few. There were kids from some other schools that Juliana knows from tennis, and her father or grandparents family friends she's grown close to, and probably much to Tristin's disapproval, Logan, Colin, Jackson and Robert were in the back.

"I love you both!" Juliana squealed kissing each of their cheeks.

"What isn't there to love?" Tristin joked as Juliana let go glaring at him, used to his cocky self appearing every once and a while.

Juliana removed herself from her boy best friends and walked around saying hi to everyone as she saw them, doing the polite thing as her grandmother taught her. 'You always go and introduce yourself to the people you don't know first, then you welcome your friends and family'

She finally made it to the four people she was confused but happy to see.

"Teek," Logan smirked watching the girl run up to them basically throwing herself at Logan, "Missed me that much? It's barely been twenty-four hours."

"Never mind," she smiled at Logan turning her attention to the other three, hugging each, "I missed you three more."

"Happy 16th Teek," Colin smiled pulling out an envelope, but Juliana pushed it away.

"No thanks I'm good," Juliana smiled at the boys, who looked at her confused, "I don't want anything, well except maybe to go to Greece."

"Let's go then," Logan said pulling out his phone.

"What?"