01

sᴀᴅɪᴇ, sᴀᴅɪᴇ

The summer of '01 was a long and interesting one for Juliana. From making out with her ex in the rain to meeting her dad's girlfriend in Boston. It was anything but boring. And finally, it's over, the first day of Junior year is in two days and it's the annual girl's sleepover.

Madeline, Louise, Juliana and Aubrey were spread around Juliana's room watching as many movies as they can think of. First, it was Bring It On, then Princess Diaries, Ms Congeniality, a few others and now the final movie, Legally Blonde.

"Dibs on Elle Woods for Halloween!" Louise squealed as they watched Elle completely own the courtroom.

"You can't call dibs on everyone!" Aubrey complained glaring at Madeline.

"Can I be Vivian?" Madeline asked smiling, "She's literally so hot!"

"Vivian and Elle could have been so hot together," Juliana admits thinking out loud, as the rest nodded their heads in agreement.

"Talking about hot together..." Louise spoke as she turned to face Juliana, "How do we feel about Tristin today?"

"Yeah, you haven't given us the weekly update," Aubrey agree as they talked with each other.

"Well, he got flowers and coffee delivered and he calls every day, he took me on this really cute ice cream date and we went on his dad's yacht yesterday," she gushed, her face turning red as she talked.

"But?" Aubrey asked sending it coming.

"But I feel like he's hiding something," Juliana explained sighing.

"I still don't like you two together," Aubrey told her, as Louise and Madeline reluctantly and slowly nodded their heads, not too sure where to stand.

On one hand, they hate how much Tristin hurt Juliana, and they hated how he can do whatever he wants to her and she goes running back to him. But on the other hand, the two are perfect for each other, and they've wanted them together for so long, they feel like they're betraying themselves and Juliana by going against them. And Juliana is so much happier when she's with or around Tristin. They know if Tristin does anything again, that's it, no more chances, no more Truli, their couple name Louise and Madeline came up with.

"You didn't have to sit through the torture of them being only friends for years," Madeline told Aubrey as she put a piece of popcorn into her mouth, "The only reason I don't totally hate it, is because you're happy."

"I really am Madeline," Juliana smiled happily but noticed the look on Aubrey's face.

It was full of worry and doubt. Aubrey wasn't ecstatic when Juliana came back to Spot that afternoon not just soaking wet but followed by blushing Tristin with his hair messed up. She put it together right away, but none of them were happy when she told them they were going on a date the next day. They all hated the fact that she was running back to him, but once they realized how happy she was they blocked him out less. Except for Aubrey, whose walls are still up around him, not sure if she could fully trust him yet.

"Juliana, I love you and that's why I'm telling you. I don't like it," Aubrey admitted to her friend. Hating she was saying it, but not wanting to lie to her.