06

"Let's go, Jules!" Tristin shouted annoyed at Juliana, who in his words 'will miss the whole party if she takes a second longer.'

"Okay next time you rush me I'll go in what I was wearing," Juliana complains storming downstairs, not noticing the boys just staring at her, "Which wasn't much, by the way, I mean I've worn less at a part-" she cut herself off looking at them, "What? Is there a rip on this shirt, because it's brand new and I'll be piss-"

"You look good," Theo looks the girl up and down smiling, "Our baby's all grown up!"

"Okay overdramatics are we leaving or not?" she asks shoving some last-minute things, like her phone, house keys and some cash into her purse, unlocking the door and walking out.

She's wearing a simple fitted white mini skirt, black lace cropped tank top, a pair of black doc martins and she has a black knitted slightly cropped jumper in her arms in case it got cold.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay in that?" Theo asks leaving the house, standing by her side as she locked it, "You're not going to be cold or anything?"

"It's my last chance for a few months to wear this outfit, so let me," Juliana sassed, "And it's also why I have this," she held up her jumper pointing at it.

"Okay cool, once you're good, we're good," Theo explained opening her car door for her.

"Okay ground rules," Tristin started, causing Juliana to roll her eyes, "These are important so listen," he snapped his head around to stare at the girl, "One we stick together or around each other. Make sure you can always see one of us," Juliana realised this was aimed at her, "Two, you have a phone use it, to answer or to call, it depends, keep it on and on you at all times. No exceptions."

"Okay um three, one of us is going to stay sober, and that's me," Theo continued as he drove out of the driveway, "which leads to four. If you are drinking, eat some food, I'm not in the mood to take care of two drunk teenagers tonight," Tristin and Juliana chuckled staring at each other, mentally playing dibs, "Five, the last one I can think of, please stay safe, remember stranger danger."

"I'm not three and I've been to a party before," Juliana complained, annoyed at the boys' protectiveness, but she knew it was all to keep her safe, "With both of you practically blackout and I had to ask Jackson or Sam or whatever his name is to help me carry you two out."

"Okay whatever, and if anything happens just meet by the car."

"Okay Spencer said I can park next to him, just pull in next to his car," Juliana instructed Theo, who followed, parking the car next to Spencer's. "Okay let's go have some fun!" she shouted getting excited.

"Okay if we don't see each other meet back here at 11:30?" Theo asked, the group walking towards the open front door, leading kids into the packed house.

"Okay sounds good!" Juliana shouted they got closer, making sure he was able to hear her over the music.

"Come on!" Tristin smirked grabbing her hand and pulling her through the crowd after Theo got distracted by some friends.

"Where are we going?"

"To get a drink of course," Tristin said as if she was dumb, "What do you want?"