18

ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴜᴘ ᴘᴛ.2

Tristin and Juliana walked into school the next day happier than ever, a smile across both their faces and their hands interlocked. This made many heads around the school turn. Did Tristin Dugray finally ask her out?

Obviously, some people were disappointed they were together but most people were happy and proud of him. Especially a certain four.

Theo, Aubrey, Madeline and Louise watched as the duo walked towards them, smiling at each other and trying hard to hide their excitement.

All eyes were on the two, needing to know every detail. How did he do it? When did he do it? When did he realise? And most importantly, why do they look so hot together?

The group pretended not to see them as they got closer, starting a fake conversation with each other.

"Hey guys," Juliana smiled letting go of Tristin's hand, much to everyone's disappointment.

"Oh hey, didn't see you there," Theo tried to play cool, but it was so obvious he was hiding his smile.

"Two minutes, go," Juliana told them making their eyes light up.

"How?" Theo blurted quickly.

"None of your business."

"When?" Madeline shouted out.

"Yesterday."

"Where?" Louise asked another question.

"You know the new ice cream place. There."

"Tell is everything after?" Aubrey asked.

"You know it," Juliana winked opening her locker and shoving her bag in, pulling out her first-period books.

"Let's go," Madeline squealed grabbing one of Juliana's arms, Louise grabbing the other and pulling her away, as Aubrey had trouble keeping up.

"I'm proud of you," Theo told his friend smiling, "Finally grew a pair."

"Yeah and how long did it take you to ask Tonkin?" Tristin asked sarcastically.

"Not nine years."

"That's low Montgomery."

- - - - - - - - - -

"I'm having a party on Saturday," Madeline whispered to the group at lunch.

"Ooh I'll come early to help," Juliana said excited leaning forward.

"Yeah let's do it," Louise agreed looking over to Aubrey.

"I have soccer until one so I'll be there after," she told them smiling.

"Yay!" Madeline squealed getting many students' attention, "Sorry."

- - - - - - - - - -

"Go out with me tonight?" Tristin asked leaning onto his girlfriend's locker.

"Where?" she asked pulling her bag out and swinging it onto her back.

"The new Japanese place you keep bringing up?"

"Sounds great," she smiled at him a blush across her face.

They stood in silence watching each other and enjoying the other's presence. Happy everything is finally falling into place.